Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 Optimus Primer Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
    it was cool to see you and Hec out there last night
    O-Town CB7 all Day

thanks for the greeting . especially when our cb's aren't as clean as yours.
    definitely want to come more often...
    Click here to see why my signature was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
      really like the car man all you need now is the right color to set everything off you pick one yet ? an to these ricer comments im so tired of hearing that ish an its really getting played out!!!!!! the reason we do what we do is to make our cars different an unique in our eyes i dont wnat to pull up to a light an somebodys car looks just like mine i dont kno about everybody else is a car "rice" because he doesnt have alot of hp or dosent have the same parts as everyone else people just need to grow up an learn how to not comment if they dont like what they see anyways nice cb man keep us posted

I'm just glad she's purring like a kitten right now . Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rafoda3rd
        thanks for the greeting . especially when our cb's aren't as clean as yours.
        definitely want to come more often...
        ,it's guarantee to be crazy next Wednesday

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
          ,it's guarantee to be crazy next Wednesday

i guess i'm going to have to unleash my f22a1 135hp beast next week full blast lol .

Comment

let's make it happend then ,we gotta rep our set CB7

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

very nice i got the same kit i love the way it looks keep it goin
              Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

looking good what color you going to paint the car keep it coming

Comment

thoughs taillights are hot, ill buy them of of you=)?

Comment

tailights

my boy has a extra set 92-93 give me a call so we can set something up.
                    407-466-3262 Rafo

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22jon
                      looking good what color you going to paint the car keep it coming
                      dude one pic only on the sig.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

hood scoop has def got to either be molded in or made functional or lost. Other than that, you're off to a great start! what color are you gonna end up painting it?
                        FBP 99 Acura 2.3 CL 5 spd (mods a plenty) Estoril 98 BMW M3 Sedan(under construction)
                        Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
                        Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated
                        UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
                        Acurazine.com Mod Squad

Comment

Working...
                        X