Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just some teaser pics of whats to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rock those wheels on my car any day!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcb7coupe
      looks a little ricey. eeeeek.

Whats ricey about my car (Accord_Princess) Im loving the doors, everywhere I go Its a real eye catcher. I feel the same way Customlowz
      vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
        ehhh hate how you connected all the parts.
        yea seriously ur gona have a hell of a time later on with those molded bumpers.

A lotta people might say your car is rice but imo its kinda cool. Its like looking back in the past like 1998. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
          what the heck is up with all these newcomers making shitty comments.. It's becoming taxing.....
          how is it a shitty comment? this is a public forum right? Everyone has their own opinions.

I would agree that it would be defined in the rice catagory but i think the end result would be good. Looks like a lot of work has been put in so far

Comment

Originally posted by j stuff
            how is it a shitty comment? this is a public forum right? Everyone has their own opinions.

I would agree that it would be defined in the rice catagory but i think the end result would be good. Looks like a lot of work has been put in so far

Can you tell me how it would be defined in the rice catagory? Yea alot of work has been put in it and money.

Comment

go to honda-tech or any other larger import forum and ask them what style your car is. Your cars style is wild nothing much to it. Big body kit, lambo doors, molded bumpers, chrome wheels that dont match the sporty look.

Your wild style reminds people of a time back in 1997-2000 where this style is prominent. I believe "JDM" is the new rice cause everyone is doing it. Your car is oldschool style kind of. Back in those days wild molded kits and lambo doors were cool. Styles come and go.

Yours would probably be thought of as rice just because of everything above i have just said.

Comment

Originally posted by low92
                Can you tell me how it would be defined in the rice catagory? Yea alot of work has been put in it and money.
                i don't think it's rice at all. good work man!
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcb7coupe
                  looks a little ricey. eeeeek.
                  cant come on here an talk bout anybody that has a "REAL" pic im sorry
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                    i don't think it's rice at all. good work man!
                    coming from the guy with the gaudy tail lights and outdated R33/34 kit?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                      cant come on here an talk bout anybody that has a "REAL" pic im sorry
                      your car is opposite of the car posted here. What yould u call yourself? Your style seems to be JDM even though your lip is an unpainted poly china made lip its in the JDM style

What would his be?

We would call that either WILD or RICE

Comment

lol whatever you say dude but back to topic on hand i think his car is far from rice an dont really matter what you say bout my cb cause in the end of the day its gonna be whatever i want it to be an my style is not "jdm"
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by j stuff
                          coming from the guy with the gaudy tail lights and outdated R33/34 kit?
                          hahahaha!!!!!! i had no idea we had comedians!!!
                          to my guady car!
                          sorry he has decided to make your thread his thread man... keep your work and pics comming
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

I wasnt trying to get anyone in any arguments I just dont see my car as being rice, and i was trying to get to the reason why it would be call rice? To me I thought rice was when you had the big wing, fnf graphics, hanging neon lights, n stuff like that? Do you have any pics J stuff of your car?

Comment

i see what you described as being rice myself.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I didnt notice the sheriffs in the back until I just looked at this thread again lol.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X