Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG it's my Twin!!! Clean ass car
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

thanks for all your comments... i live in southern indiana and whats popular here is diesel trucks with semi stacks towering out of the bed. been thinkin of removing my trunk lid and fabbing in a diamond plated tool box to fit in. lmao. their favorite past time... drive by my car and throw revers at it to see who can be first to set my alarm off whilst im working. i just sit and wave. the awful jackasses.

R.I.P.

Comment

I look forward to the bodykit man. As nice as a clean jdm cb7 looks, it's also nice to see a fully kitted one. I like the rims and the interior neons, pretty stylish!

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Ride looks great,post some interior shots.

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702
            Ride looks great,post some interior shots.
            ill get the shots up when it stops raining out here and i got a chance to clean it up. tomorrow or so. stay tuned.

R.I.P.

Comment

some pics of the interior

nevermind this install... its crap... sub floor for the power acoustic amp on the passenger side. and caps mounted on either side of the 15's

i like em low!

alarm leds in the bumper lenses

god i want a h22 and some boost

this is what happend to me trying to get my PS half shaft off! any suggestions?

shot of my babies bootie!

shot of my other baby!
              Last edited by teknikalitch; 05-09-2007, 08:35 PM.

R.I.P.

Comment

that is a hella clean car man for real.
                i just got new speakers for my CB7, now i have to save up for the sub.
                oh yea i wanted to ask, what wing is that you have on there?
                "Nihilism argues that the world, especially past and current human existence, is without objective meaning, purpose, comprehensible truth, or essential value."

Comment

its a bomz type x wing. i chose it because of the fact that the mounts dont make it stand up 10 feet. and thanks.

R.I.P.

Comment

nice car, i cant see your tail lights very well what are they? do they match?
                    I cant see your new pics.
                    Last edited by tuner2be; 05-10-2007, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tuner2be
                      nice car, i cant see your tail lights very well what are they? do they match?

ya they match. im not sure what they are. (there when i bought the car) im wanting to blackhouse them. hopefully that works out. i really dont want to buy new headlights and tail lights just cause i want to get rid of the chrome. we shall see

R.I.P.

Comment

i would like 2 C the back end of how u said the lights are blackhoused, lets c some pics , thanks, i also have a 15 but not in a box yet
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

the center tails arent blackhoused just blacked out. got bored today and blackhoused my tails and heads and got the grill black too. i need to hack it. thats next i suppose. considering the bumper lenses too. opinions on the bumper lenses?

i hate seeing her like this

slaving over the stove

finished tails

heres the one i botched! oh well ordered some blackhoused halos

finished heads

R.I.P.

Comment

Looks wayy better with the black housed lights and grill
                            Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

where oh where are there halo headlights for cb7's?
                              i dont think i wanna know the price but ya...

R.I.P.

Comment

props to u on the tailights its DEF DIFF.

im not a fan of the 92-93 truck for a coupe
                                not really FEELIN The wing. but who cares wat i think other than the wing man ur CAR Looks great. ever think on gettin a after market fluch mount wing. i guess they call it a spider wing or drag wing
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X