Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accord problems
    replied
    hows youre hood holding up after the repair .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    its holding up great actually if I were to used black primer by now due to the Sun it would have faded already I don't see no signs of fading with the plasti dip

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Damn man I haven't looked through your thread in a while. I love what your doing to the cb, all very tastefully modded and custom. I may be a little late saying this but I'm sorry about your puppy, I also have two mini doxie one who is lazy and just wants to be loved and the other is hyper active. I too worry about his back because he is always jumping off the bed(which I try to grab him before he does) and up. He has a vertical leap of possibly 3-4 ft.

But I feel ya man, everyone has their ups and downs in life, that's what makes life so interesting. Especially when you over come these dark times you get to look back and say you did it. One day at a time and just keep trucking.

Also I like the black license plate. Hows the plastidip holding up?

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Its crazy tho ppl have asked me can they copy my idea and use it on their own... sure I aid.. 1 was paint related to wheels. Same color scheme just different wheel, came out great.

I'm a regular person man. To have ppl trust me with money, and my own creative diy paint projects for their car is such a respectable thing. Ya my car doesn't have 5 starts. But I got over 20 pages of 90% positive feedback. I'm proud of that.

Leave a comment:

• hoopty
    replied
    just telling the truth bro. i know there has to be at least a few guys out there that needed guidance and encouragement and has used your thread to get back on track. i know im not alone in saying that working with your hands and being creative is more rewarding than store bought parts. i can buy aftermarket lights from the store and i can buy aftermarket halo lights but something that i build is unique. nobody has halos like you have and thats what makes it cool. i have seen a few diys in your thread that i like but would put my own spin on it. similar but not exact. keep doing what you doing..... i know im not alone on this.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    *** meant soo many^^

Here's the cf painted lids in plasti dip.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    ^ thanks. Means a lot. My car is a reflection of myself. Not over the top but clean enough for me.

Your ride in ur eyes do wat u see fit. Don't b better than the next. B u.. if I had a lot of money no doubt the cb would look different. So I use wat I have, and turns out she's fine the way she is. I enjoy my cb because when pulled up to a stock one...I have nooo many diys done that they will b there for a minute tryin 2 fig every lil thing out. And that is my turn on. Being creative and having things 1 off than the next... at least parts that very seldom ppl have.

Words really made me feel good.thanks.

Leave a comment:

• hoopty
    replied
    i have been reading your build thread for ideas on my cb9. the diy's are cool. you have a lot of talent. i have read about all of the ups and downs in your life and you still push on. keep putting out those diy's so my wagon can be as clean as yours.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    All good.

Next project. Is exhuast. I don't wanna say until I do it. But I hope 2 gain a sporty tone with minimum backpressure and dam nearly great free flow.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetw00d
    replied
    Get your oil pan fixed? The OEM gasket has metal rings in several locations that can stick to the block when you remove the gasket, then the new one won't seat correctly.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied

These r cf.. I sanded them, cleared it and when dried. It was mat color. So I just plastis dipped it blk. May put on 2morow. But 1 halo is down. I don't feel like fixin it.

These are not perfecttly str8 lids. These r "I'm experimenting with cf lids" but its handcrafted and make it unique. I just cut it to make it a lil more even.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    any up dates .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Thanks. Bezel isntt gold. But silver. The lights from above when parkin lights r on shine down and make it gold.

Leave a comment:

• muhammedmian
    replied
    You have a really clean cb! Im digging the gold bezel! Man, i would never ever take the cluster apart unless i had to. Phew, knock on wood

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied

My small EDM collection I wanted to share...

Left side integrated Rear fog
    Red Courtesy door light covers, they only come in red
    Spare shroud, lense, and stupid perfect condition bracket for bumper fog
    And sidemarker in amber from AussieLand. Not Euro but cool...

Not pictured. F20A3 vin tag...

Looking for
    Edm or jdm 9293 Thin side moldings. I don't think they r different looking
    Edm 2 piece headlights
    Edm 6th clear sidemarkers that's it.
    Last edited by F20A CB7; 06-25-2015, 03:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X