Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAPOQ
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    No 2 pussy 2 do it. I don't want 2 wet sand. I might just get plastic polish.
    I promise, that as long as you keep it wet while sanding the surface, you won't mess anything up. Use 2000 grit if you're that pussy about it.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    No 2 pussy 2 do it. I don't want 2 wet sand. I might just get plastic polish.

Leave a comment:

• AAPOQ
    replied
    Did you ever polish your rear fog?

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Thanks friend.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    thats cool.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied

Addded a amber bulb on the left side. Clear on the reflector part. At night it looks nice. In the picture u can't see the amber bulb as u can at night. Looks sweet 2 me.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Just had to take a pic

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    lol it opens

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Door courtesy light is yellow. Diy bitch.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Almost brought a tear 2 my eye man!

I havnt been in wC for some time. Don't 4get my hood is different also.

Leave a comment:

• dhill_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Rear fog, and y'all can see my unique red/clears. not even on and they pretty.
    Joshua your car is such a beauty man. Gives me so much inspiration and motivation to keep working on mine.
    I thought i saw you in west chester, unless it is a doppleganger.
    It had to be because you have the rear foggie and this cb did not. Everything else was identical, flushie, red/clears, and I couldnt see wheels because he was moving.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Ill help u man. No prob.

Leave a comment:

• 10thAnnivCB7
    replied
    For some reason mine wasn't lining up man so I just put it on there and the 3m tape was holding it. They opened up my hood anyways. They had tools because I screwed the ballats on and had a bunch to zip ties. I got a new visor on Saturday and I'll be purchasing the new bug shield this Friday. I'll give you a call when I get it so you can tell me how to screw the bug shield on.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Rear fog, and y'all can see my unique red/clears. not even on and they pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    only if it's fryed chicken lol. no on has yet seen a pic of next to your car .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X