Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F20A CB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quashish
    replied
    those are some cool pics

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    I painted the wiper arms blk, and the plastic shroud that cover the wiper motor, also put he Bra back on.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Thanks for looking

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    Thats a cool little spot.

Leave a comment:

• Domesticated
    replied
    I recognize the civic from mycb7.com. Forgot about that site.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Met up with a old member. BillKisMe. He has a civic now. Took some pics. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    Lol or a box of cookies .

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Ill b happy with a sweet chin music Kick to the face =)

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    Need to line them up and tag them . Pow lol.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Thanks friend. I was able to take the paint off in about 30 to 40mins. Its just seeing my baby painted got me upset, at the same time I wasn't to upset because I knew I can remove it.

Leave a comment:

• JDMDriver
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    Some1 vadelized my Bitch today. From the front to the back. I removed the paint.
    Sorry to see and hear your car being vandalized. Seriously these offenders will be caught one day as they will no doubt be reoffending on another occasion. Its just a matter of time.

I have had my cars vandalized too. Just be thankful it is just a bit of paint not broken or stolen something.

My car was keyed front to back with primer showing just 3 months after having it resprayed.

Another of my car was attacked by an arsonist setting it on fire causing paint, plastic damage, pitting in the rubber/plastic components etc.

Spray paint like that without a primer base on top of slippery or even waxed surface will come off.

With my damages not a rag and spirits can remove.

Leave a comment:

• Accord problems
    replied
    Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
    For the Cookie Monster my number one fan
    Oooooo thank you. Num num num that was good.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    Still unique brotha man!

Leave a comment:

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    that's messed up that some lowlifes will do that to such a clean and unique cb your car was one of the cars I liked the most

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    For the Cookie Monster my number one fan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X