Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 h22 turbo dx random pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doors are not completely shaved. just the moldings.

Comment

nice setup!!!

Comment

gesh. i am suprised only one other person besides me knows about that manifold you have. but the design sure it looks sweet but the ssautochrome turbo manifolds are worthless. i feel for you if your boosting over 7psi. they are a very thin and cheaply mane manifold. you should have done some research on that manifold before you bought it. either on here or over on honda-tech.com. but if i were you, i'd be looking into a replacement before its to late and it gives on you. notice how most manifolds are welded together in several places. helps reinforce and less stress on overall piece vs this one is almost a one piece. quality equal length manifolds have multiple welds.
        91 Ex CB9
        JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
        p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
        Weight Reductions
        R33 or R34 front end

Comment

im in the process of making a new topmount manifold right now. the ssautochrome has been rewelded at all the stress points. i did do my research and it has been working fine. just have some time on my hands so i thought i would make a topmount.

i will be posting this ssautochrome manifold up for sale in the marketplace for 100$ plus shipping.

car is being painted galaxy white with gold pearl as we speak. i will have pictures up asap. what do u guys think? rep the dx trim and leave the bumpers black with a painted front lip(ek type r) or paint everything? the window trim and the mirrors are painted black.
          Last edited by 4rthgencord; 06-09-2007, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X