Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Paint job soon 03/16/07:Wish me luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint job soon 03/16/07:Wish me luck!

I've been waiting about a year to finally see how she is going to look with everything on her. Maintance has been the main issue and I think I've covered just about everything and she runs great. I've put a lot of time, money, and sweat into her and all I have left is patients and hope that everything turns out the way I want. I'm waiting on my blacked housed projector lights and my custom CB7 mesh grill to come in before I put her in the shop. This is what she looks like currently as well as the parts I'm waiting on:

Let me know what you think. I will be using the same color. I also have some carbon fiber side mirrors with dual LEDs on them that I need to put on as well.

I think it will look good as soon as you get some paint on her.... Just make sure that is the kit that you want to keep on the car... Then let the paint fly.....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

not a fan of the projectors at all...not cause im the kid whos gonna come here and say get JDM one pieces yoo...CUZ ive been in cars with them and they are terrible..unless hid's or a retrofit is in them..nice choice on the grill..even tho you couldve made it yourself with your stock grille..what color paint are you using btw?

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
        not a fan of the projectors at all...not cause im the kid whos gonna come here and say get JDM one pieces yoo...CUZ ive been in cars with them and they are terrible..unless hid's or a retrofit is in them..nice choice on the grill..even tho you couldve made it yourself with your stock grille..what color paint are you using btw?

and how would I go about the stock grille?? cuz mine is stock crome and pretty much dont like it. Want it just like the one in this pic or close.

*Needs*
        -New shocks
        -Struts
        -Drop
        -Cleaning
        -New Tires/Wheels
        -New Window Tint
        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Mesh grill...

I heard it was pretty easy to make the grill but I work all the time. Time is money. Plus I've been working on some other things. I've replaced just about everything on this baby. She drives like new. This site is really helpful on DIY's and things. I saw a forum on how to make the custom mesh grill. It's on here somewhere.

Comment

Ballin man. Its about time you got your car painted. What color are you going to paint it? Plus you need a slight drop yo! haha. Yep the grill DIY is on here just need to search for it.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thanx dude!

What's up NAiL05! More than likely it will be the same color but metallic this time. I want this baby to shine and I didn't want to pay to much to change the color but focus more on the quality of the prep- job. I can't wait unitll our next meet so you guys and see everything together. I've been focusing more on keeping her running as well as how she looks. Nail I've been wanting to ask you about drops and I keep forgetting. I like the factory suspension but the car sits too high above the wheels. I've been wanting to drop my car but, I was afraid of her bottoming out and crushing my kit or tapping a hole in my performance exhaust. Do you think "17 X 7" inches rims are big enough to safely drop this car on with a body kit without worrying about it ever bottoming out? Here are some of the setups I've been looking at:

1) Factory shock with lowering, stiffer (strong) springs
              2) Coil overs???- Will these fit factor shocks?
              3) Full damper kit (performance shock and springs)

Keep in mind I only want to drop her ".5" or "1" full inch.

Comment

new paint would be nice...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                X