Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

here is my aussie EXi 4 wheel steer sedan with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow another 4WS Accord. Totally cool car - the best I have ever driven.

I also want leather - and I will get it.
    My driving motto is "I wanna drive a special car". That's why I drive a 4ws Honda Accord

Comment

Leather and 4WS FTW!
      2002 WRX Wagon = My Baby
      1993 CB7 Accord Ex Sedan = View it here

Comment

cool for sure, but for an aging car...just more shite to go bad, we need a RWD CB

Comment

Originally posted by psyclist
          cool for sure, but for an aging car...just more shite to go bad, we need a RWD CB
          Hmmm I don't agree - my cb7 4ws has driven 437.000 km (or 271.000 miles) and it has never had a single problem with the four wheel steering .

It is purely mechanical, and IF a problem should occour it can be locked
          My driving motto is "I wanna drive a special car". That's why I drive a 4ws Honda Accord

Comment

that's so clean. start modding! hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
              4ws.... awsome!!!
              Vera rare shit.
              i almost imported one grey cb7 4ws from germany, but to expensive.
              Would have been worth it!

Since 4ws sedans are not made everyday (not by Honda anyway) and in my opinion would never be surpassed by any electronic 4ws.

Availability far out weighs the cost since even in overseas countries it is now becoming harder to find and even harder to find one thats in original condition let alone a mint original (unmodified).

Besides cb's are timeless and even more so with 4ws. Compare a newer model BMW say 1998 model whilst it may be more cost effective to import in the US at that time (since its market value is higher) today it no longer commands high values nor does it have anything special in it to keep it feeling unique and appealing.

An older CB with 4ws may appear to not have been the best choice (compared to a BMW) to import but today its still unique and have more appeal than a 1998 BMW.

My opinion only.
              Rides:

Accord
              92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
              96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
              88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
              92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
              95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
              92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
              91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

sexyy sofftt leattherrr lol ... nice ride tho... love to see how 4ws handles

Comment

havent looked at this thread for ages, thinking of putting up a new one with all new pics etc, might have to give her a clean and polish first though
                  "Am i crazy? Or am i so sane that i just blew your mind?"

Comment

what at you waiting for !? you got one sexy ride man and its bone stock....perfect starting point

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

What does it look like now?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X