Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

El Patron new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Patron new pics

i still got to learn how to use this lil camera with the night mode lol

heres how my bumper turn signals are due to the new bumper their white bulbs at the moment but soon they will be yellow

new corner lights look funny in that pic but already fixed

ama night rider wat can i say

it cool man
    Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Originally posted by kidd262
      it cool man
      thanks i like ur grill but i dont have enouf replies to leave one

Comment

I love the headlights they look good.

Comment

nice and clean man just one thing WINTER SUCKS lol i love those headlights how much were they ?

Comment

If u put ur Halo there, it is gonna melt if u turn ur high beam on too long?

it has eyes!!!

Comment

yo whats with the lights on the mirrors. Did they come like that?
              1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
              2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
              3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
              Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
              Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
                If u put ur Halo there, it is gonna melt if u turn ur high beam on too long?
                nope they dont melt ware i took my halos from they were one in a high beam and one in a low bean if it would melt the people who builded it wouldnt have done it but anyways on my high beams i have my turn signals and in the low beam i converted it to high beams bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by DaBzzMn
                  yo whats with the lights on the mirrors. Did they come like that?
                  yeah they come like that the reason why i bouht them was because my oem sucked with the wind they would move around they are merscedis benz slr mirrors

Comment

wow thats hot, you did the halos yourself? all you need is some paint n ur good to go!

also, does anyone know how to resize the image u use as your sig?
                    FBP 99 Acura 2.3 CL 5 spd (mods a plenty) Estoril 98 BMW M3 Sedan(under construction)
                    Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
                    Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated
                    UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
                    Acurazine.com Mod Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Chev@Li3r
                      wow thats hot, you did the halos yourself? all you need is some paint n ur good to go!

also, does anyone know how to resize the image u use as your sig?
                      yeah did them both myself the projectors and the halos,im trying to get it painted but dont know wat color and i need to get the rust fixed people around here ither dont know how to do it or are tooo lazy shit ....i need a wing also not the airplane ones i want like 98 to 03 civic or accord wing or anything that fit thats higher than the oem one from the cb7...i have 92 cb7 tail lights oem if someone interested for trade

Comment

how big are your angel eyes

Comment

Originally posted by 91 accordlx
                          how big are your angel eyes
                          i dont really know the exact zise but its a lil bigger than the housing but u can preaty much fit anything their

Comment

Working...
                          X