Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 Hatch W/F22a1 swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it started but it doesn't run. It will barely idle for a few seconds and die. if you give it gas it dies but if you blip the throtle alitle bit realy fast it revs up and in the high rpm rang it sounds nice and crisp.

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
    so I just spent the last hour or so reading every page, and um yeah, I really don't care for civics too much in general, esp the early 90's models, but your car deserves major props for what you've done. Your turbo setup from what you've posted so far is VERY well put together, most of the turbo setups done on non-built motors that I've seen so far online and irl (near a dozen) aren't quite as clean as yours (with the exception of a couple). MAd props for being so young and not only not ricing, but doing quality work! What you'd do with more grown up car in your later years is going to be worth paying attn to!
    Thanks, thats kinda what I'm doing with the Accord. Its going to be my mature, clean, and comfortable car.

Comment

weird. Sounds like it's running really rich.

You used the 450's with the ecu right?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ya and I'm starting to think it is simply because the map is too far off. on idle if you turn the air bypass to let more by (leaning up the idle) it tends to calm down and thats the only way to get it to idle for any period of time till it loads up and stalls out.

Comment

Yup, sounds like it's rich.

Is your ignition timing on? Try advancing it a little and see if that works.

But yea, sounds like you just need to get tuned.

My offer is still open. But now on Sundays.

Comment

ya timing light=OMG WHERE THE F*** DID THE TIMING GO!!!!
            so I'm thinking the map is too far gone, thus needing to get it tuned. And your offer is tempting. I'll think about it while I go weld... which I hate doing but it pays the billz. And lets me dream of cars...and girls..and somtimes food.

Comment

Man, saw this hatch in person! It's clean...absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately didn't get to see it run, but man, from the outside, you'd neve guess what'd hit you. It appears like just another mexi-riced civic, but knowing whats under the hood. Very few people on this board could take him.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Originally posted by oranger
                Man, saw this hatch in person! It's clean...absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately didn't get to see it run, but man, from the outside, you'd neve guess what'd hit you. It appears like just another mexi-riced civic, but knowing whats under the hood. Very few people on this board could take him.
                lol, mexi-riced. Oh ya and anybody could take it as it is now, well mostly. I need to get it tuned sooo bad! I'm probly gonna send Joser a pm and just drive up there and get it done. Even if that means driving three hours. Those three hours home will be worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                  ya timing light=OMG WHERE THE F*** DID THE TIMING GO!!!!
                  so I'm thinking the map is too far gone, thus needing to get it tuned. And your offer is tempting. I'll think about it while I go weld... which I hate doing but it pays the billz. And lets me dream of cars...and girls..and somtimes food.

girls eh? lol im going to laugh if sue sees this

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                    lol, mexi-riced. Oh ya and anybody could take it as it is now, well mostly. I need to get it tuned sooo bad! I'm probly gonna send Joser a pm and just drive up there and get it done. Even if that means driving three hours. Those three hours home will be worth it!
                    it's a little over 2 hours from Tacoma.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      it's a little over 2 hours from Tacoma.

aint it like a snow storm over there in eastern washington? lol i think it would take a little longer than 2 hours considering all the people that cant drive in the snow

New people click here

Comment

Did you fix you clutch cable yet? Because I dont want to have to tow your car behind mine again lol

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                          Did you fix you clutch cable yet? Because I dont want to have to tow your car behind mine again lol
                          haha, yup. I'm sitting at home rightnow though cuz I decided I was "sick" and did not want to go to school atall.

Comment

get on aim lol

New people click here

Comment

Seems like some extensive engine bay work. Did you do it your self, or pay for it? Same question goes for the engine. Pretty nice if you had the engine already. Almost wish you would have attemped to put like a small block v8 in her. I don't know what all that would intell, I don't know that much about car engines to say........ Ok they stupid guy will shut up now.........

Comment

Originally posted by Crusty Crayon
                                Seems like some extensive engine bay work. Did you do it your self, or pay for it? Same question goes for the engine. Pretty nice if you had the engine already. Almost wish you would have attemped to put like a small block v8 in her. I don't know what all that would intell, I don't know that much about car engines to say........ Ok they stupid guy will shut up now.........
                                Nope, we did the work ourselves. A small block v8 wouldn't fit I'm pretty sure. I'm probly wrong but w/e. That would have been alittle extreme.

Comment

Working...
                                X