Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My quick photoshoot with my friends STi. (Sorry no pics of my CB )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My quick photoshoot with my friends STi. (Sorry no pics of my CB )

So me and my buddy were crusin around boston at 2:30am in his 05 STi with nothing to do tonight.. (i work at a bar in boston till 1:30am) So i decided to whip out my camera and take a few pics around Comm.ave, Fenway, and the new zakim bridge. Let me know what ya think. Oh and a little side note.. This car is a freak from the rest of the STi's. A stock Sti with a pro driver usually does 13.5... He pulled a 13.1 BONESTOCK. no weight reduction nothing at all done.

Elite Concepts

Elite Concepts

Comment

Nice pictures. 11 looks nice.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

is he from or does he work somewhere in Salem ma.? I swear I've seen that car in salem several times.

Comment

He's from somerville and works in watertown.... We brought it to salem for haloween. These were kinda just point and shoot. I have been fooling with the settings on my camera more. Im gonna play around with a few of them on photoshop.

Elite Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by Easycustoms
            He's from somerville and works in watertown.... We brought it to salem for haloween. These were kinda just point and shoot. I have been fooling with the settings on my camera more. Im gonna play around with a few of them on photoshop.
            nah it must be a different person. The car looks sick though.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Nice pictures. 11 looks nice.
              11 looks good cause its my backyard, lansdowne st

Comment

The pictures look really nice!
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

If anyone in the boston area wants to meet up im always down for a shoot. A few mags wanna buy some of my snap shots now

Elite Concepts

Comment

effin nice. pro shots

Comment

carbon fibre hood is considered weight reduction the last time I checked.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Yeah but he just got the hood. It was out of the factory. Thats why i stressed the fact it was BONESTOCK before when he ran it at the track.

Elite Concepts

Comment

you defently have a good touch with photography, thoes are awesome pictures
                          1991 2door lx
                          future plans:
                          fix body rust/dents,paint,lip kits,tint windows,new springs/struts,exhaust system, 5speed tranny swap.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                            carbon fibre hood is considered weight reduction the last time I checked.
                            yea but a carbon fiber hood doesnt get u .4 sec's in the 1/4

Comment

nice pics, the color of the rims and car look hot together.

did you make a vid on streetfire about your car? this is the vid
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...da0b8229b8.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X