Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Vigor headlight swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vigor headlight swap

This is an old post, but due to increasing interest in the vigor swap, I have done a write-up on it and you can find it here:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124274
    Last edited by wherm; 01-04-2009, 12:48 AM. Reason: Updated!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

looks really good man how hard wasthe swap u should do a diy write up on it
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Looks good man...... I was going 2 do it on my ride.... Just don't have the time or the pig tails...lol

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Looks really good man, have you seen rebels old white car?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
          Looks really good man, have you seen rebels old white car?
          I think I might have seen it, I've seen a white accord with that swap, probably on this site.

When I found out that the conversion was possible, I was led to believe that the headlights bolted up just like the accord headlights and all you had to do was modify the hood and fab up a grill. So to answer the question regarding how difficult it was, it was harder than I thought but not too terrible. I had to do a lot of trimming to get them to fit properly. I also had to make new mounting points since the old ones weren't even close. I started with the driverside and it was trim, fit, trim, fit, over and over till it fit snug into the opening. I had to prime and paint all the cuts so that they won't rust. Once that side was done, I knew how much I had to trim on the passenger side so it went faster. I've got about 6-7 hours into it so far. All I have to do yet is repaint the hood. I'm going to fix all the rock chips in the hood at the same time.

As for the pigtails someone mentioned, my headlights came with the headlight harnesses on them. That was really nice cause only the parking light plug on my car was the same. The wires were cut about 3-5 inces from the plug so there was plenty of wire for me to splice. I cut my plugs off and wired the new ones on. I put an amber (194A) bulb into the corners for my parking lights, and since my aftermarket bumper does not allow for turn signals, I used the inner yellow fog lights as my turn signals.

I wish I had my camera on me at work so I could have taken pictures as I went, but if I ever get a chance, I'll take it apart and snap pics for a diy write up. Until then, feel free to pm me for more specific details.

Thanks
          Last edited by wherm; 11-24-2006, 10:03 PM.

Comment

pure hotness!

H22A Vigor
            SR20 Accord

Comment

shyt looks great im really feeling it

Comment

wow that looks so bad ass i really want to do that

Comment

Yea man i love that setup. When i first found this site i saw that and i was like oooooo. lala!!!

Great job!!! Really clean!!

more pics when you get a chance.

Comment

That is a super clean conversion! Everything lines up and looks like its factory, only cooler!

Comment

front end looks mean, nice dude.

Comment

I love it man... when are you going 2 put up more pics?

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Thread revived!!!

Hey guys, don't know why, but for a long time I was unable to post on this site. For whatever reason I can post again, so I'll revive this thread with a link to some updates. The link in the first post works, but the pics are gone. Check out this link!

http://www.accordinglydone.com/forum...ad.php?t=15343

Thanx!

Comment

very interesting....looks good though.

Comment

Those are definitely lookin nice on your cb. Good job!

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X