Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello, This is my first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, This is my first post

And this is my new ride!

I like this forum, lots of good advice here, and I'm glad to be aboard. So far, I've fixed the main relay (when I bought the car, I found out from you guys how to fix it...) Thanks! That was a huge PITA to get out, and back in! Quick question: do you have to have the other relays with metal tab ends bolted down for grounding? I just shoved them back up there.

Wanted: 1st, to pump up the bass! all this thing has is the blown somethings in the door, aftermarket fleamarket triaxials by the sound of them, blown woofers. So, who's fit 6.5"s in the doors, and how? I'm thinking 2 10" in the trunk, front door 6.5"s, and a 4 ch amp to run them all from the head unit.

After that, maybe ram air intake, and a good muffler. She runs good now, 160,000 miles, Finally, a manual transmission! Oh, it's a 1992 EX

Hey, let me know what you think!

Thanks,
    Kevin Farley
    Last edited by kjfarley; 10-29-2006, 12:23 PM.

that car has identity crisis.... its prolly been in an accident.. its got 92-93 everything and 90-91 bumpers... very clean car tho... from the looks of it u got good plans and welcome aboard if u stick around u will get addicted just like the rest of us....

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Looks pretty nice. the body looks to be in really good condition, a little rust but it doesn't look too bad. And it's an EX! I wish i had an ex.

Comment

ur front is a 9091 and looks like 9091 ex wheels

Comment

Looks good man! It would look even better if the front and rear bumper also was 92-93, nice EX though!

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

moonroof? dang man that thing has lots of potential. start tuning and modding your baby up man. and this is the best site fro it

Comment

i have grown to loooove white cb7's. it's gotten so bad that i stare at stock ones on the road. you need to check out cp[mike]'s thread if you haven't already. frost white's you will like what you see.

Comment

^^^^^ for sure

My girl has a 02 Se coupe and its white and shes helped me become a white/frost white fan...i do be ooogling over them now too lol!

Welcome to the site tho, your ride is hella clean! Plans sound good! Good luck with them and you deff found the right site.

Comment

nice car bro, i really like the 9091 front bumper beta than 9293 and i like 9293 rear better than 9091, i think the car looks very good like that.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
                  Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    i do be ooogling over them now too lol!
                    LOL. seriously.

Comment

From the looks of it I would say that its a 90-91 ex with a 92-93 4dr trunk lid and grille. what else i noticed besides bumpers is that it has single tip stock exhaust, 92-93 ex's had twin tip exhaust. Looks good though just a little rust good start.
                      Jeff

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the replies! I haven't seen any rust on it so far, and just got it off of a lot... wouldn't have known about the bumpers, thanks. Title says 92. One weird thing; there was a number of weird things at startup, like the starter motor not disengaging, abs lights coming on, key getting stuck at start, etc. Turned out that the key was so worn, that the innermost tumblers weren't going along for the ride.

Oh, any one know which relay/module makes the door ajar/no seatbelt buzz? That needs to go away. I like the lights on bell though.

Comment

nice start!

do you have family in Georgia?

Comment

Originally posted by kjfarley
                            So, who's fit 6.5"s in the doors, and how?
                            All the LX and prolly DX accords came with 6.5's in the doors. So you should be able to get the speaker pods out of one of those cars at the junk yard, and it should fit

My swap thread
                            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                            X