Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this is poppinbottles car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this cb must be a huuuuge panty dropper..

fuck I think I just dropped mine

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda
      this cb must be a huuuuge panty dropper..

fuck I think I just dropped mine
      thanx....wow yours lookin pretty sweet....must be droppin panties over there yourself......

Comment

Originally posted by POPPINBOTTLEZ
        thanx....wow yours lookin pretty sweet....must be droppin panties over there yourself......
        nah man, mine doesn't go up and down like yours

what colour is that anyway? looks primo!

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Hey Guys...new To The Site...i Have This 92 Accord Lx...my Mods Are...10 Switch Hyro Set Up 2 Pump 3 Batterys Car Sits On 2oinch Tis Wheels Shaved Handles And Moldings Full Custom 2 Tone Int. To Much To List....hope U Guys Like It...

Hey man Love your car... its sick as hell... im gettin air suspension here pretty soon hopefully, but ive never heard of hydro. is it better than air?...

Comment

not a huge fan of customs, but i have to say its nice to actually see a clean one thats been tastefully done...kudos to you bud on a good job! that thing must definately turn heads

Comment

Can't wait too see it with an h22 turbo. I can tell you don't go half assed on your car, so don't go half assed with the build do it right

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

reminds me of my 1st car. no hydors tho. very nice.
                I NEED A P19 TCU

Comment

Originally posted by black_cb7
                  Hey man Love your car... its sick as hell... im gettin air suspension here pretty soon hopefully, but ive never heard of hydro. is it better than air?...
                  HYDROS ARE HYDRAULICS....INSTEAD OF AIR ITS OIL OPPERATED....QUICKER RESPONCE.....

Comment

HYDROS ARE HYDRAULICS....INSTEAD OF AIR ITS OIL OPPERATED....QUICKER RESPONCE.....
                    also takes more power, and leaks are alot more messy to clean... There are pro's and con's to both.

Comment

Thats True....but I Had Hydros For 3 Years...and Never Had A Leak....it Just All Depends On The Type Of Hoses You Use....i Have Comp. Hoses Imp. To Blow...but Your Right...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                        also takes more power, and leaks are alot more messy to clean... There are pro's and con's to both.
                        hey lowz....what color is your car...

Comment

where are those motor shots? j/k. it seems like you would have some chrome under there. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hey lowz....what color is your car...
                            Black with PRizmatique stripes....

Comment

tha rimz r a lil 2 big 4 my tasee but it clean as hell....gotta respect that

Comment

Originally posted by Sick Cb7
                                tha rimz r a lil 2 big 4 my tasee but it clean as hell....gotta respect that
                                huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X