Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

** New CB7 Owner!! **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** New CB7 Owner!! **

Hi everyone! I was referred by a member on Honda-Tech to check this place out. Some of you may know me on H-T as Skunk2nR or M3tor2nR.

My mom owned a 1993 Honda Accord EX Auto when I first started driving. I always drove her car around. It was great. Then unfortunately, I got into an accident and totalled it a couple years later.

After the accident, I purchased a brand new 2000 Integra GS-R and started modifying it. I got a bit crazy and went all out with it. At the end, it had a fully built Motor with a custom Turbo setup pushing over 500wHP. It was a monster.

2000 Integra GS-R Turbo

I unfortunately had to sell the Integra because I was spending WAY too much money on it and too many tickets to boot. I was ALWAYS paranoid it might get stolen everytime I drove it and parked out. The car only had 13,000 miles on it when I sold it. Pieced out all the parts and came up $30k which I put a down payment on a brand new 2005 BMW E46 M3. The car was $63k out the door but it was my dream car ever since its first debute so it was a great opportunity to purchase it.

2005 BMW E46 ///M3

Anyways, about a week or two ago I purchased a 1990 Honda Accord EX 5-speed manual for my commute/work car and LOVE it! It's so great driving a Honda again. Sure the M3 is ridiculously faster and nicer but I just feel like I'm at home driving a Honda again. It's the first car I fell in love with.

1990 Honda Accord EX

I got this bad boy for $1900 with only 139k miles on it! I already put a Short Ram Intake and made a custom Cold Air box for it 2 days ago. I replaced the speakers and got a JVC MP3 deck as well. It runs strong. Motor is smooth and tranny's strong. The F22A is surprising better than I thought. The only problem I have are the CV boots/joints. It makes a *gluck gluck gluck* noise everytime I turn. I have to fix that and change the Brake Rotors/Pads/Master Cylinder and everything should be perfect.

I'll be browsing these forums more often and I just wanted to introduce myself.
    Last edited by M3tor2nR; 08-19-2006, 10:29 PM.
    2005 Alpine White E46 BMW M3 - 1990 Honda Accord EX

nice cars you have/had there.. welcome and enjoy your stay..

Comment

welcome to the fam.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I envy you so fucking much, the things I would do for both those beasts and a manual Cb. Welcome bro
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

NICE stuff man very nice you got any plans for the cb? (or the m3 haha like it needs anything to be better )
          traded the honda for a v-dub :-)
          broke the vw, bought a mercedes

\/Maybe comming soon\/

Comment

I wanna get the usual bolt-ons and cams for the CB7. Or I might just ditch that route and go Turbo again.

As for the ///M3, I wanna supercharge it with the A/A Stage 2 Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by M3tor2nR
              I wanna get the usual bolt-ons and cams for the CB7. Or I might just ditch that route and go Turbo again.

As for the ///M3, I wanna supercharge it with the A/A Stage 2 Kit.
              hey if you got the $$ i'd say turbo the cb or get yourself a h22 swap and turbo that as for the bimmer hell yeah dude just go all out and make it nastier than ever

german engineering and japanese engineering gettin along, being a VW guy my self; thats what i like to see!!!
              traded the honda for a v-dub :-)
              broke the vw, bought a mercedes

\/Maybe comming soon\/

Comment

Turbo is really the way to go with the cb7. I've had mine turboed for like a year now and it's a lot of fun. That's a really nice M3 there too. I like those cars a lot.

Comment

welcome back...

welcome back to the land of simple electronics. CB7 misses yah! Anyways sweet ridie and can not wait to see your future mods. Hope you enjoy this site. I like it way better than h-t being its geared for 4th gen. Enjoy the Bavarian shes a beaut!!!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

damn looks like u got a clean body cb. no probs what so ever. nise. BIENVIENIDOS A FAMILIA CB7!! WELCOME TO THE CB7 FAMILY!!!!
                    CHECK MY CARDOMAIN HERE!!! FROM WHEN I 1ST GOT HER TO NOW!!!
                    MY CARDOMAIN!!!!!

MYSPACE!!

1991 Honda Accord Ex
                    Engine:

F22a, bullfrog ecu, short ram intake, revolution exhaust

Exterior:
                    17'' Eagle Alloys
                    6'' Grand Touring Wing
                    Custom Paint (my own mix at paint shop and gray part on hood is now black)

Interior:
                    Pretty much all stock.

Comment

excellent choice for a daily diver. the cb7 has character that few cars can rival. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                        excellent choice for a daily diver. the cb7 has character that few cars can rival. later.
                        No doubt about that.

Comment

Good deal on that clean EX! That's a really nice color... not overly common, which is cool. I'm loving the M3 as well... I've been getting the gnawing urge to buy a BMW these days...

It's cool to see that even after a turbo GSR and an M3, a CB7 still interests you!

Definitley change out those CV joints... when they click, they're done. Otherwise, that's one hell of a car! I've never owned a GSR or an M3, but I know for a fact that you can beat the piss out of a CB7 and it'll still treat you well. There is a TON of potential in these little family cars! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Nice cars. The Integra you had must've been quite a beast of a car lol.

Good to see that the cb7 is being loved and taken care of, even though you have/had these newer cars.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

welcome to the club
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X