Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

** New CB7 Owner!! **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The m3 is flawless. I love it!! As for the cb, be sure to post up some pics when its painted. Cant wait.

Comment

I felt the exact same way as you when i started driving my old accord as my commuter car. My new IS350 is nice but i find myself more excited about my accord again.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Love, love, love the M3. One of my favorite (dream car). I'm just really amaze at the fact that there's a few people on here and out there some where that got a really nice luxury, fast cars, and still have the urge to get a cb7. I mean I drove a few different cars in my life time there's not a lot of cars out there that can do it for me like the cb7 can. Anyways welcome.

Comment

Nice CB7, Nice ///M3
          1992 Accord LX

Comment

Looks real nice. I would never have gotten rid of the Integra Gsr turbo. But you stepped it up and got a nice ride. So makes up for it. The accord. Looks prety nice. Any mods you going to do??

My New Ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Thanks guys. Well I recently took off my Exhaust and put a stock OEM one. It's so nice to being quiet again.

I changed out my Distributor Cap and Rotor because my RPM was acting funny. It's fixed now and runs very strong. I also recently changed out my Driver side door because my original one had a HUGE Gash on the outside with my windows not working correctly. Luckily I located a Driver side door, same color and everything for dirt cheap so I replaced that.

I'm currently having some sort of grounding or electrical problem with my Headlights being dimmer on one side. I need to fix that and the car should be problem free.

Once that's taken care of, I want to re-paint the car then start workin on the motor...

The ///M3 was recently dropped with different springs and shocks. That's about it. I don't plan to mod the ///M3 much anytime soon. It costs WAAAY too much $$$$.
              2005 Alpine White E46 BMW M3 - 1990 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Nice ride man....the tan seats are my favorite....

Can;t wait to see what u r gonna come up with.

Keep us posted.

DEVOTE

Comment

Thanks.

Even after the new cap and rotor, my car was acting up so I picked up a used Distributor for the Accord. Hopefully when this is put in, it will drive normally again...

Comment

That shit looks pretty clean man, good find for $1900
                    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                    Pm meX
                    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                    H22A Swap
                    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

I replaced the distributor and the car is running stronger than ever! It's alot smoother with better acceleration than when I first bought it.

Smoked headlamps with Amber corners are next.

Comment

My Honda Accord was stolen!!!

I woke up this morning only to find my Honda Accord was missing from my driveway.

I called the cops and made a police report. It sucked because I only had liability on that car. If the car could not be recovered or came trashed, it's all my loss. No compensation.

My gf picked me up today for work. On the way there, my gf yells out "Hey!! Isn't that your car?!"

I look and to my surprise, my car is really parked there! It was about 2-3 blocks down my house. I rushed out to my car and saw that they jacked my stereo deck and necklace. Everything else seemed fine.

I went out that same day and bought the Club. I hate theives.

Comment

sorry to hear that.. looks like you live in a pretty nice neighborhood too.. boo thieves

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

mang, thank goodness u got her back in one piece....

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

I got some blackhoused Headlights and amber corners for the CB7. Will post pics once its in.

Comment

Working...
                              X