Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 accord

93 accord @ 130k miles, first accord. got last month and i think he cool. little beat to shit but i paid under 2k so it's not too surprising.

It's pretty surreal to see a stock CB7 on this site nowadays. Welcome and enjoy.

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
      It's pretty surreal to see a stock CB7 on this site nowadays. Welcome and enjoy.
      ty :3
      he won't be stock for too long, I prefer how the 90/91 tail lights look so I'm trying to find a set of those for cheap atm. prob not gonna go too crazy with it tho

Comment

Are you prepared to swap over a 90/91 trunk or a 92/93 coupe trunk? The design of the 90/91 lenses is different than the 92/93, and do not swap over to the 92/93 sedan. Here is a quote from an old thread:

"the tail lights on 90-91 cover the full sides of the trunk lid beside the license plate, while 92-93 (except for coupe models) have a little section that separates the license plate from the lights. "

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
          Are you prepared to swap over a 90/91 trunk or a 92/93 coupe trunk? The design of the 90/91 lenses is different than the 92/93, and do not swap over to the 92/93 sedan. Here is a quote from an old thread:

"the tail lights on 90-91 cover the full sides of the trunk lid beside the license plate, while 92-93 (except for coupe models) have a little section that separates the license plate from the lights. "
          was unaware, swapping on a trunk with the spoiler is somewhere on my to do list anyway and doesn't seem too difficult. ty for the info

Comment

he isnt stock anymore, went to the junk yard today and pulled some 99 civic side skirts. not a huge change but i'm pretty happy with it. took some cutting and had to drill new holes.

havnt found any cb7s at the junk yard yet, but only been going for a cpl weeks now. hopefully soon, but its fun to go there and look at all the stuff anyway

Comment

got clear bumper blinkers, also got a 6th gen accord coupe spoiler from the jy, still unsure if I wanna use it but I got it for like $15 so nbd either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassandra View Post
                havnt found any cb7s at the junk yard yet, but only been going for a cpl weeks now. hopefully soon, but its fun to go there and look at all the stuff anyway
                Be vigilant, the junkyard in my town had two cb7s the first time I went - I came back a couple of weeks later to snag a few miscellaneous interior parts and found out that in the interim both of them had been crushed. I get that they have limited space and can't hold on to 30+ year old cars forever but it still sucked.

I like the look of those clear signals against the dark paint, very slick. Also, good to know about those Civic side skirts, I will have to keep an eye out for those.

Comment

Originally posted by David Davidson View Post

Be vigilant, the junkyard in my town had two cb7s the first time I went - I came back a couple of weeks later to snag a few miscellaneous interior parts and found out that in the interim both of them had been crushed. I get that they have limited space and can't hold on to 30+ year old cars forever but it still sucked.

I like the look of those clear signals against the dark paint, very slick. Also, good to know about those Civic side skirts, I will have to keep an eye out for those.
                  ouch, hate to see it. ive made it a habit of going once or twice a week and religiously checking the inventory of ones I can online. Hopefully that doesn't play out the same for me haha

ty, I'm p happy with them. thinking of getting clear corners as well, especially since my left corner is broken. those skirts are pretty easy to find it seems, shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on

Comment

Originally posted by Cassandra View Post
                    93 accord @ 130k miles, first accord. got last month and i think he cool. little beat to shit but i paid under 2k so it's not too surprising.

License plate goes so hard

Comment

Originally posted by KittyBatCB9 View Post

License plate goes so hard
                      rrruff ruff
                      ty :3

Comment

Working...
                      X