Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CB7s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit!!!

Damn u have spirit and dedication after loosing your cars damn i give it to u man u have spirit. most of the crashed cb7 people i know give up a get a civic...LOL its nice to see your dedication

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

Great looking cars. That green done up correctly is the best color on the cb7's IMO.

Is that a HUD that I spy in one of the pics? If so, any more pics or a description/link to what brand it is?

Comment

Originally posted by aero
        Great looking cars. That green done up correctly is the best color on the cb7's IMO.

Is that a HUD that I spy in one of the pics? If so, any more pics or a description/link to what brand it is?
        That's a DEFI HUD Basis...
        Last edited by aww_shiet; 06-23-2006, 02:16 PM.
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Yeah man, nice cars...Although sorry to see your loss of 2 beautiful CB's..
          [JHM]H22CB7

Comment

Clean car u got there dude, I'm lovin' the headlights, rims and paint keep it up

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

Damn people love rear ending you. First pic is almost exactly how my 90 looked when it got totaled. Clean car though coming along nicely i must say. BTW how much is that Defi HUD??? I saw it a while back but at that time they still didnt have em out.
              Last edited by NAiL05; 06-24-2006, 11:16 AM.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

dude, your car is so sick. i love them lights! all of em! how much did that HUD run you, and was it hard to install? that is definiteley trick.

just a thought, maybe you could make a thread, courtesy of your friend, on how-to make headlights like that, so that maybe the rest of us could give it a shot!

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

hey are your tails just the ones off ebay? Yours look more frosted than the ones I have seen on ebay.
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Dang dude you had very nice cars. I know how it feels when your cb7 is totaled. Your current car looks sick. Hope to see ur car in upcoming meets

Comment

man i love your headlights i want ones too omg they are so sexy and the taillights aswell

Comment

Nice Headlights

Been looking for some new headlights for my 91. Really am liking your headlights on the green 92. Where can I find those at? Or what does it take to make those? How much did that conversion cost you?? Please let me know back. Message me on here or send me an EMAIL. thanks
                        Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-28-2006, 09:35 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

damn it wuz a nice ass car how much did the Bride's run u for?? also is that DC sports lower strut bar i c

Comment

What car was the doner for the projector elements? Thnx =]
                            I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Dam, they were cool

95 Accord Wagon EX - Stock

Comment

damn dude u posted HELLA pics of my car! i know u have more though
                                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X