Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Boom! Just got this from Bisi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom! Just got this from Bisi

Cool it looks good!
    sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Was that the last one?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yeah it was a limited sale item. Local exhaust shop said he can fab a downpipe for $120. Then a buddy of mine is gonna coat it for me for free so I'm pretty excited about it.

Comment

Are these the ones that had leak issues?

If so look on here for info, as there was a lengthy thread about it.

Comment

The leak issue from what I remember was at the joining of the header and downpipe. My local exhaust guy is going to weld this header up so the four pipes go down to a single pipe and then we will v band onto a custom downpipe to probably a magnaflow cat and muffler. Really not worried about any leaking at the moment. Thanks for lookin out tho!

Comment

Nyce

Now that is nice ....

Comment

With a little engine work this thing is supposed to turn the f into a n/a monster

Comment

Brand new with dp this header is 1100 beans... Group buy was i think 700.. How nuch u got this for
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Hopefully you have better luck than many people have in the past. I've lost all faith in anything Bisimoto these days. (he continues to amaze me... he just set a guy in Denmark a stock camshaft instead of a "stage 2", and had the attitude of "sucks for you!" before he started dodging the guy's calls...)

Comment

Looks like Bisi is moving away from the imports towards the Porsche crowd now
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Porsche and other high end performance cars.

I hope he steps up his game. Those guys won't put up with the shit he pulled on us. And unlike the CB7 crowd, which is comprised of a handful of lower-level automotive techs, pizza delivery drivers, college students, and casual hobbyists... The crowd he'll be catering to now will consist of doctors, lawyers, engineers, and serious amateur racers! People that could sink his battleship pretty quickly if he gets on their bad side.

Comment

Sweet manifold, can't wait to see it with a custom dp and see how it works for you.

Comment

Measure runner lengths and diameters. Reverse calculate what size/spec cam that will work best with and you should be good to go.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Chrisnick:I got this for $399 free shipping! I figured for that price i couldn't pass it up as i could have my whole exhaust fabricated around this header for less than $800 putting me at or under what i would have paid for just the header down pipe combo @1200.

ive been lazy lately but i will be swapping in my h23 intake manifold soon as well.

man porsche owners.. my girl worked at oreillys auto parts for a while and the porsche people that came in were always rude snoots. IMO building a Porche doesnt have the charm or even the wow of building a cheapo 1500 honda. see a 700whp porsche and be like eh cool.. but a little civic wagon or a cb and its more exciting.

not sure how to utilize quotes and user specific replies yet as ive never been a member on any forums till this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X