Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My DD and my F22 powered street Hulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DD and my F22 powered street Hulk

Heres some pics for you guys to oogle over.

First up is my DD. Its a 91 EX, pretty much bone stock. I have a couple plans, which i mentioned in my intro thread, they will either be done to this Accord, or a wagon, i havent decided. Either way, here she is.

Next up is my baby. 300whp NA F22 powered streed car. Highest WHP and fastest NA SOHC street Civic that i am personally aware of in existence. Here she is, enjoy.

Teaser video
    http://youtu.be/k290VUhyLF4

Civic looks nasty. Interested in track times!
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      Civic looks nasty. Interested in track times!
      It currently has a best of 11.5@120. Thats with full leather interior, a jack, and tools. Im planning a few changes that should yield more power, and less weight, so hoping to break into the 10s. We will see.

Comment

I envy that f22.

What's your suspension setup?

Having any problem putting 300whp in a 2200lb car?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMagnificent View Post
          I envy that f22.

What's your suspension setup?

Having any problem putting 300whp in a 2200lb car?
          Tein HA front coil overs
          Progress Technologies custom built rear coil overs
          Function7 rear lower control arms

It is dialed in specifically for this car, this setup, with slicks. On the street, ahe annihilates tires. Looking for a good set of radials now.

Comment

Sex. My friend just put a f22b2 in a 3rd gen lude.

What kinda cam r u running in the civic?
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

This looks a lot like Scott's (2point6/Collective Racing) F22 build that he had in his wife's car..... I only say that because of the similar pink valve cover and power output.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                This looks a lot like Scott's (2point6/Collective Racing) F22 build that he had in his wife's car..... I only say that because of the similar pink valve cover and power output.
                It is Scotts old car he built for Chrissy. Scott is a good friend of mine. Some big changes are coming for her though. Like i said, hoping for 10s later on.

Comment

Sweet! Nice to see the car going to someone who he knows and also someone who is active in the pursuit of going bigger, better and faster.

Best of luck with your future plans. Look forward to seeing the progress/results.
                  MR Thread
                  GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                    ^Good call, I thought the same thing when I saw the VC, IM and black header. Sick motor setup!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. Yeah, shes my pride and joy. Keep your eyes peeledfor more to come from her.

Comment

Working...
                      X