Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 Acccord EX-R coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Acccord EX-R coupe

Hey guys, new to the forums and just figured I'd post my rig up to see what people thought.

Exterior, looks pretty clean for a 21 year old car I'd say, heh.

Interior, no stains or tears in any of the fabric... previous owner put an automatic shift knob in place of the old one, unsure why... it's got a cool button to press when waiting in traffic though.

Only aftermarket parts are a K&M short ram intake and she's lowered on coilovers, unsure of the brand.

Two 12 inch subs in the back, 280 watt amp for them and 460 for the rest I think.

Anyone got some suggestions on rims?
    Last edited by Revious; 03-13-2013, 04:12 PM.

looks good bro nice start but why is the rear lower than the front?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Very very nice coupe! Congrats!
      Only thing I would do is probably get some red/white tail lenses, some rims and Bob's your uncle.

Hard to suggest rims, so many varied personal taste. I always like to see what the owner ends up deciding on though.

Good luck with the CB, she's a beauty. Oh careful with the shifter button, that is where James Bond had the passenger ejection seat button on his DB5... just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
        looks good bro nice start but why is the rear lower than the front?
        I have no idea. I think it's the angle that photo was taken at? In person, the front feels lower than the back... I didn't do the coilovers and I'm as newb to tuning as it gets, so I have no idea how they are.

Hard to suggest rims, so many varied personal taste. I always like to see what the owner ends up deciding on though.

Good luck with the CB, she's a beauty. Oh careful with the shifter button, that is where James Bond had the passenger ejection seat button on his DB5... just sayin...
        Any suggestions are appreciated! I was going to go for silver-machined Akuza 421's but there were a set of enkei's I really had my eye on.

Also, don't give me any ideas for what I should wire to that button... Haha

Comment

clean coupe...nice bro.
          私はフィリピン人

Comment

Originally posted by roland lorenzo View Post
            clean coupe...nice bro.
            Thanks man!

Comment

New shoes, finally.

Comment

Very nice coupe and Black at that!! wheels look good on there and agree, the front needs a tad more low!! Minty coupe sir!! can't wait to see what else you do to it!! B)

Comment

Some bronze Enkei 92's or some Rikens would be rad

Comment

Working...
                  X