Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

Hi. I guess I am limited to this section which is lame. O' well, I dont make the rules.

Here is my Project, its not a CB7 but its a Honda and shares 4x114.3. Came here to learn while I hunt a AGP CB7 so that I can make my "project" a true project..

Pics:

IMG_3305 by 94EGCoopey, on Flickr

IMG_3298 by 94EGCoopey, on Flickr

IMG_3296 by 94EGCoopey, on Flickr

IMG_3290 by 94EGCoopey, on Flickr

My 4x114.3 wheel collection consists of:

Been thinking about thinning out the heard but if I find a CB, the Volks will be going on it.

Aren't Civics 4x100 stock? Seems like an odd conversion choice considering all the wheels available in 100. Still, I do love the little hatchbacks. Be careful you don't look around this site too thoroughly, or you might just forget about your 'real' project

ED. - Forgot to ask! What route are you going with the hatch, anyway? Doing one of the more crazy H/K swaps, or kickin' it "old school" and sticking with a built D/B?
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-28-2013, 01:40 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I scored the 4x4.5 conversion off a local guy who wanted 4x100.

I stem from Nissan/Toyota roots (S13's/AE86's) .I collect old school Work/Volk/SSR wheels and prefer things to look time period correct. Easiest way to put them on my Civic was a freebie.

So I traded my complete GSR Disc setup with brand new ARP's on all 4 corners for the 4x4,5 conversion from a '96 JDM ITR.

The engine bay is almost done. Debating on a built bottom end or a turbo.

Here is the whole build thread.

http://www.carolinahondas.com/multim...-si-build.html

Fully functioning A/C, P/S, AND C/C.

I love that I can have a ITR trans and hit my Cruise Control button.

Comment

I see that your Civic was once 5 lug, why did you decide to go 4x114.3?

Comment

Hi, not a bad looking civic. And the tires with the bbs will make it look even better.

I collect certain wheels myself. What are the spec on those super advan?
          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Pretty color car.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I love when people call the rules lame. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                I see that your Civic was once 5 lug, why did you decide to go 4x114.3?
                It was never 5 lug. I went from 4x100 to 4x114.3. The Volks are both 4/5x114.3.

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                Hi, not a bad looking civic. And the tires with the bbs will make it look even better.

I collect certain wheels myself. What are the spec on those super advan?
                I cant wait to get tires on them. The lips on the BBS's are marred up so I had a spare set of OE lips I will be replacing them with. Also going to repaint the center Wurth Gold to match the OE Color. Thats why they do not have tires yet.

Super Advans are 16x7 +35 or +37.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Pretty color car.
                Thank you. Hunted for a EG Coupe or Hatch in this color for a few years until this one popped up.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I love when people call the rules lame. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
                As long as you do not connect that warm fuzzy feeling to an erotic sensation, we are good.

No, I understand rules, just sucks. On my "home" forum I have been a member so long w/ almost 10k posts that I guess I have become ornery.

Also, how does post count work? I have made 15-16 "valued" posts yet I have 2? Searched the rules but nothing mentions this "phenomenon".

Comment

hey welcome to the site. also where are you from? im looking for an old skool set of rims for my cb7. good luck in the hunt for a cb.

Comment

I have some for sale on several other websites. I am located in NC just off I-95. Thanks for the luck.

Been scouring C/List for a lil while. Have to have the Arcadia Green though. Cant own another color.

Comment

Originally posted by 94EGCoopey View Post

As long as you do not connect that warm fuzzy feeling to an erotic sensation, we are good.

No, I understand rules, just sucks. On my "home" forum I have been a member so long w/ almost 10k posts that I guess I have become ornery.

Also, how does post count work? I have made 15-16 "valued" posts yet I have 2? Searched the rules but nothing mentions this "phenomenon".
                      You're posting in sections where your "valued" posts don't count. Only the Beginner tech and appearance sections count towards your 30.
                      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

It's all explained in the rules. I understand that you're experienced both with Hondas and forums... but that's still no excuse not to know how things work around here. Read through the rules, and you'll understand what is expected.

Additionally, as you seem to have discovered, you can get to 30 posts quite easily by sharing your knowledge and helping others. Knowledgeable new members seem to get offended by the fact that they're limited to this section, even though they ARE beginners on this particular forum!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          It's all explained in the rules. I understand that you're experienced both with Hondas and forums... but that's still no excuse not to know how things work around here. Read through the rules, and you'll understand what is expected.

Additionally, as you seem to have discovered, you can get to 30 posts quite easily by sharing your knowledge and helping others. Knowledgeable new members seem to get offended by the fact that they're limited to this section, even though they ARE beginners on this particular forum!
                          I skimmed through them before I signed up. I still havent found where it says your post count is accumulated in those designated sections. I did however read the rules and possess forum etiquette.

But hey, I will be the new guy. Not here to argue as you all seem to have a decent community that I would like to join. After all, I chose to be here lol.

Comment

I've had a few experiences this week with people that they deserved to be members here regardless of an unwillingness to follow the rules. I don't expect you'll get yourself banned as they did, but perhaps you can understand my initial reaction! There's nothing you can't ask about in this section, and any thread that is better suited to the "big boy section" can always be moved after you reach 30 posts. Any moderator will be happy to do it for you.

The rules shown when you first sign up aren't the proper rules of the forum. In fact, I keep forgetting that they're there. The rules everyone is expected to know and follow are located in the very first section at the top of the main forum menu... called "Rules". The part that says "Beginner Forums (post count and account limitations are explained here!)" is what you want to be familiar with at the moment.

It's funny... because I get messages from members with over 30 posts CONSTANTLY asking why they're not allowed to create new threads in this section. Those who are stuck here don't want to be. Those that are locked out of here just want back in!

Comment

Nice eg. I'm not the biggest fan of them, because of their popularity where I live. The gold bbs' will look great on it. I'm also on Carolina Hondas. Barely post though.
                              We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
                              Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Working...
                              X