Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

hey im new whats up cb7tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im new whats up cb7tuner

heres my ride

Well Blake, this may be embarrassing, but I think you're missing a rear bumper.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Welcome!
      Mighty nice whip you have.i dig it alot

Comment

Jerrett..I think its confirmed ...your a Hater ...Dont you
        think he know that ...all you do is talk Crap to people and try to bring them down..real Mature..I hope Your CB isn't a pile Cause it should because your a Hater ..don't worrie Guy Everyones CB has some Nicks and Dings even mine that's how it goes ..good pic ..but if you show anything be careful ..Haters will find it and point it out

Comment

well im actually missing a mirror too in the pic lol
          because i had just painted the car
          here is a rolling shot

Comment

That looks good! I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by GameOver View Post
              think he know that ...all you do is talk Crap to people and try to bring them down..real Mature..I hope Your CB isn't a pile Cause it should because your a Hater ..don't worrie Guy Everyones CB has some Nicks and Dings even mine that's how it goes ..good pic ..but if you show anything be careful ..Haters will find it and point it out
              You're taking things way too seriously and too far.

OP, your car looks good! Rosewood metallic representing! Oh, BTW, (sarcasm) you're missing your rear bumper.
              92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
              2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Did you not learn anything from your ban? There's no hate, it's a fucking joke.

OP, nice ride mang.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                  You're taking things way too seriously and too far.

OP, your car looks good! Rosewood metallic representing! Oh, BTW, (sarcasm) you're missing your rear bumper.
                  Rosewood metallic huh? I think I’ve found the color I want to paint my Seattle silver metallic 93 LX. Possibly. Ill have to ponder on it a while. Thats a nice color!

Comment

Damn that grill makes a nice difference. I'm a hater cuz I'm telling you that " you missing center caps" in the rolling pic. Beautiful car!

And there's no cursing on the forum djender.
                    Any interior pics? I see you have leather I think!
                    Last edited by STREET-SPEC; 01-19-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Lovely car, lovely colour!

Comment

05 civic steering wheel

04 accord black leather seats w/heat and power

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the pokey wheels with stretched tires (though the wheel design and bright silver color looks great)
                          I do love your ride height, though. It's nice to see a car tastefully lowered, and not slammed to the ground like all the kids do these days! It's a much more mature, classy look for a street-driven CB7, I think.
                          Slammed cars are for ricers and racers.

Just go away.

Comment

Sweet where you been hiding? Did you roll the fenders at all?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

You have done a great job on the mods (esp the exterior) ,like deev said, not a huge fan of stretched tires but you do have a nice looking car. Your wheel choice with the color looks clean and tasteful. What are specs on your wheels?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Working...
                              X