Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 from cny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    grey... ive done it before.

you sure its a 10th AE? the door moldings are still black. also did you do the wagon trunk compartment mod?
    yes the vin comes back as a 10th anniversary edition. n yes i have had 3 wagon trunk compartments but sold off the other 2

Comment

KEEP up the good work
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Nice start man its pretty in it's own way... i wish i had a 'ted' lol when i saw him i laughed so hard.

Comment

That CB has some character!! I like the Tan on Blue look you have going on there! Keep up the good work and welcome to CB7tuner!!!!
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by thedatazoo View Post
            Nice start man its pretty in it's own way... i wish i had a 'ted' lol when i saw him i laughed so hard.
            He's my thunder buddy. since me n my ex fiancee broke up he's been riding shotgun. did i mention he talks also

Comment

Originally posted by 93smurf View Post
              He's my thunder buddy. since me n my ex fiancee broke up he's been riding shotgun. did i mention he talks also
              I need to take advice from you!!!! I had the same thing happen to me!!!
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

gotcha on that one btw ne one riding on H&R sport springs i wanna see how low they are. im thinkin of getting the H&R sports and koni orange's any idea how that set up ride's?

Comment

UPDATES: painted hood installed new rearview mirror put 3rd brake light in took spoiler off( still have to shave holes ) unless i trade for a wingless trunk. my amber corneres were for a cd5 dumbasses sent me the wrong year. got new grill, si tail's n the new kick ass system.

nvm the writing on the inside of the trunk deck originally came off a derby car of our's ironically where this trunk lid will be put back on lol .

nvm the smurf blue on the interior it's all getting re painted or wrapped in cf..

new si tails aka red clear's

freshly painted hood and new grill.
                  now i need a legend lip to put the new fenders with the side markers i bought. finnish my shaved valve cover and give the eng compartment a nice cleaning. but i gotta change out oil pressure sensor n do an oil change first. once i get my spare set of oem rims these smurf blue ones are getting broken down and redone in COPPER
                  Last edited by 93smurf; 02-14-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Just want to let you know it is NOT a 10th Ann edition..

The 10th Ann NEVER came with a Moonroof OR 5 Speed. Auto only.. Plus all your moldings would be colored. So, unless someone cut a hole in your roof, did a auto to 5 speed and changed all 4 doors while they were at it, you sir, have an EX
                    1996 Honda Shadow VT1100C

Sold
                    1993 Honda Accord 10th Ann

Comment

hey im not saying your wrong i just know when i took it in to get the body work assesed it came back as a 10th anniversary now im not saying im right or wrong but they did run the vin to get the info on the car and that's what it came back as. either way 10th ann or not it's still an ex and it's my baby.
                      she's come along way since i rescued her from the previous owner.

Comment

another UPDATE after installing anew oil pressure switch and changing the oil i got bored and decided a wire tuck was a good idea.

not as bad as i thought it was going to be. now to finnish the shaved valve cover and wash out the bay

Comment

Originally posted by 93smurf View Post
                          i got 4 parts cars 2 wagons and 2 sedans to pull parts from.
                          You forgot 1...it's 3 sedans and 2 wagons. Pics of "his" parts cars here. Most are pretty well stripped out now but there will always be more coming in if people need parts let me or smurf know. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...26#post3122126
                          Last edited by DemoDerby112; 03-13-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

UPDATES/ april 1 parts courtesy of demoderby112.

new sneakers and rims

new dentless fenders

Last edited by 93smurf; 04-01-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

WELCOME, MR SMURF!!! GREAT START!. I cant wait to find me back another one of these. Had 4 and life made me get rid of them and now i feel like my heart is missing.

Comment

new updates, since my cb is down for the time being till I get my new ecu. I decided to finish up some projects I had.

Comment

Working...
                                X