Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New member, 1991 EX coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member, 1991 EX coupe

Hey all, new gy to the forum, not new to cars/hondas/forums/life, lol. Ive owned probably 50-60 cars, dozens being Hondas/Acuras. I owned one accord prior, a 91 ex sedan with a manual trans but i bought it with a slipping clutch, replaced it and sold it for mega profit 24 hours later. I traded my beloved crown victoria in on a 2013 Fiesta for my fiance' and started on the lookout for something fun for me. I picked this car up, a 1991 EX coupe with a manual trans for 500 from a friend with a leaking water pump. I replaced a pile of stuff including all seals and belts, all 3 of the stoppers on the brake/clutch pedals lol and added soem lancer ralliart wheels a friend had laying around. The other side still needs a fender and door as they have some damage and the quarter needs a little bit of work. I also need to swap out the factory tails with a set of new red/clears the same friend have and swap out the factory radio and speakers with some stuff I have laying around. Amazingly with 307k on the clock everything, and I mean everything including the cruise still work. Next is to get it lowered and eventually a bigger lip and some nice 18s. Heres the one pic I have, I'll post some more of the interior soon.

Welcome to the site!!
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

nice coupe, welcome.
      GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

same wheels i used to rock couple years ago.. great lookin wheels and very light and strong.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

welcome to the cb7 family, car looks good keep up the good work

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

I have the same rims as well. Car looks good from this picture.
            cb7sk8rdude

Comment

That's a rare combination and I would love to own one just like it. Cappuccino brown only came in '90-'91 and most were LX/DX models. The few that were EX were rarely ever coupes. The even more rare EX coupes RARELY came with manual transmissions.

Does it have a center armrest?
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Suuuuuper nice platform to start! Yes! Welcome to CB7T ..

Just remember, 18"s are alotta stress for a 20 year old suspension that it isn't designed for.
                Done correctly, it'll be awesome. Nice, nice lil coupe .. I wanna watch this one.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words! My next plan is suspension. I work for an Acura dealer so I'll prob just go through tirerack for some konis and h&r races sometime in the next month. The car doesn't have a center armrest from the factory but I have one that i will be installing that came with the wheels, lol.

Comment

Looks like a great start, seems like you know what you're doing so look forward to seeing your plans!

Comment

Thanks! I've been a Honda/Acura mechanic for some time and just moved into parts, so I'm having some fun hunting down parts for this thing.

Comment

Welcome, Im on the search for a coupe myself, enjoy it

Comment

I love me a coupe. Memories.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Seattle Silver Coupe.
                            Almost same as my car except I have OEM rear spoiler.
                            1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                            2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                            3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                            4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                            5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Looks very good man. Welcome!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X