Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 f22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 f22a1

new to this tell me what you think

good work

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

New to rattle can painting or new to the site or new to what?

Got any more info on what you have done?
        Also if you press enter between IMG tags your photos will go down instead of sideways.

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Both lol and nothing much cold air strut bars and a lot of repair in the engine had the car for about 4 month

Comment

do we both have the same honda lol? 1993 honda accord 10th AE? i think i have the same f22a1 engine i believe.

Comment

Yea I think so lol

Comment

whats your future plans on her ;D

Comment

FUNCTION & FORM COILOVER AND CAMBER KIT not looking for HP right now

Comment

Originally posted by keith_lee83 View Post
                    same here, planning on adding that h22a engine on spring :/ effers here in my area are bitc*ing to race me with their ugly as* cars :/ ... i mean come on, adding a type r or type s emblem doesn't make your car any faster nor makes it a type-r/type s :/ ...

Comment

lol you so right my 2.2 beat a vtec cuz it was beat up the funny thing I had a sti with 380 to the wheel but allways like cb7

Comment

Function & Form are fantastic. You will definetly need a camber kit for the front.

Don't buy the shitty $32 ebay camber kits. They are just that. Shit. Do it right and buy the Ingalls kit. They take no time at all to install and are easily adjustable.

For the rear, you will need adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms.

All in all, to get all those parts and install it all, you'll only be looking a couple hours doing it all by yourself in your driveway. Then immediately proceed to the alignment shop.

Comment

Thanks and I seen the ebay camber they are trash how but the spc camber kit

Comment

I seen this today had to take a pic
                            Lotus Esprit

Comment

Thanks and I seen the ebay camber they are trash how but the spc camber kit
                              SPC and Ingalls are the only kits worth the money.

Nice Esprit btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X