Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 92 Accord LX. Needs work but shes worth it :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 92 Accord LX. Needs work but shes worth it :)

This is my baby. Pics from about 2 weeks ago... Will try to put more recent ones up tomaro. iv had the car for about a month. Iv only done small things like the decal on the windshield (which needs to be replaced) and iv recently put JDM black Bumper lights and am waiting for my JDM black turn signal lights.

Last edited by F22TrueCB7; 08-27-2012, 03:24 AM.

Looks clean, I like the wheels
    Have you got a front lip by now? More recent and bigger pics please

Comment

Thanks! and no i havent but i will probaly get a front lip as soon as i get the rear end pulled out (person who had it before me had got rear ended, ill put up a pic of it)

Was going to paint my grill but got busy and havent put it back togeather yet lol
      Last edited by F22TrueCB7; 09-13-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

You got yourself a coupe...sweet! How many miles?

Comment

154,XXX miles. and still running strong. (besides the fact about the rear end...)

Comment

How much you pay for it?
            My 91 ex coupe
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

By looking at the back, it look like it might be able to be fix how much did you pay for it.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by F22TrueCB7 View Post
                154,XXX miles. and still running strong. (besides the fact about the rear end...)
                That's good bro. You getting the rear end fixed? when?

Comment

Check my car's thread out I've just about fixed my whole front end but to be honest your car has extensive rear end damage. I would not try to fix it...I'm Not trying to be rude just giving my advice.
                  Last edited by Cb7coal; 08-28-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

i paid 800 for it. and yes i am planing on getting the rear end fixed very soon... im hoping in like 2 week. shes definetly worth it if u ask me.. the rear end is pretty bad but nothing a little cutting and welding cant fix. iv had a few quotes on getting it fixed and its usualy around 400-500$ which isnt that bad for the amount of body work it needs. hopefuly in about a month she'll be good as new (body wise that is. the engine/tansmission are already in excellent shape for the miles)

Comment

Originally posted by F22TrueCB7 View Post
                      i paid 800 for it. and yes i am planing on getting the rear end fixed very soon... im hoping in like 2 week. shes definetly worth it if u ask me.. the rear end is pretty bad but nothing a little cutting and welding cant fix. iv had a few quotes on getting it fixed and its usualy around 400-500$ which isnt that bad for the amount of body work it needs. hopefuly in about a month she'll be good as new (body wise that is. the engine/tansmission are already in excellent shape for the miles)
                      This whole post scares me.

I honestly think this car should be a write off.

Comment

Why does that whole post scare you? lol..

and i dont agree with the write off part... but idk. the price i put was including fixing all the rust.. its not so much that the car is THAT bad... im sure the price to straighten the body is like 150$.. the 400$ quote was for bondo, primer, new bumper.. ect.... lol
                        Last edited by F22TrueCB7; 08-28-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Any price for repairs that are in that ballpark I would be VERY skeptical of. I'm not flaming your tastes or your decisions for anything you've done. That car is a loss. The quarter panel is buckled in multiple places and the rear will never be straight again. Take a look at Fleetwood's restoration thread. His is extensive for what his issues were but he wanted to do it right. For your situation his repairs wouldn't even cover everything you need. The body work WILL NOT happen for that amount and still look anywhere near decent. If I were you, I would cut my losses and get another car. Use this one as a parts car.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

You sure they didn't mean $400-500 just to pull it back into specs? that's easily a 2k+ job in structural work and body work.

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

i have to agree with everyone else on that price for the repairs. if they really are telling you that price for the full required repairs then its most likely going to be a hack job. and you paid 800 for a cb with a smashed rear end? i paid 900 for mine and it just had damage on the passenger side nothing like the damage on yours, so honestly you got raped on that price no matter if the motor/transmission are in good shape. but im not trying to put you down cause i know things like this can be turned around so i give you the best of luck with your repairs and i hope it all goes as you plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X