Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My sad 92 coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sad 92 coupe.

Whats up fellow CB7ers,

I have a 92 accord couple that was the very first ride i ever bought when i was 20. Im 31 now. Its been around the block. I had her for about 5-6 years till i sucked up water one year through my cold air intake and blew the engine. After buying a new engine and restoring alot of the car with new parts I ended up giving her to my sister and said if you can get her running you can have her. Long story short i got her back in worse shape then before. Here is how she sits now in my yard!!!!!!!

Here is the engine and cold air intake that now has a big hole in the down tube part from ratteling around from not being tightened down.

The back. I tinted the bottom half of the tail lights but now they are fadding and peeling off.

The crappy sterieo she threw in cause she took my other one and put it in her other ride.

How many miles are on her

The new seats i bought off a friend that came out of his civic SI since my sister gave my stock seats away to her friend.

After finding this forum i have found the mojo i need to get her back in tip top shape. Better then she was when i first got her. Hope you all like.

damn, hope you can get her back to life..

Comment

OOO nice. A black 92 coupe. I like
      I hope you get her up and running like a champ. Theres a ton of info on this site. Dont be afraid to use the search button and read up on some stickies

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
      My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
      Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

cool! welcome to the forum
        <-- MRT

Comment

welcome to cb7t

it doesn't look bad. just dirty as all hell!
          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

welcome you have a nice coupe i have faith u could get her running like a champ just take patients and alot of research if u need help with anything the cb7 family will be gladly to help u out

Comment

Originally posted by topsey_kretts View Post
              damn, hope you can get her back to life..
              Thanks !! I will get it back to where it needs to be cause i hate to see her like this.

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
              OOO nice. A black 92 coupe. I like
              I hope you get her up and running like a champ. Theres a ton of info on this site. Dont be afraid to use the search button and read up on some stickies
              Thanks bro!! I love the coupes in this year! No offense to you 4door sedan guys. Yea i love the search button. Already found alot of cool information about my car.

Originally posted by accord4me View Post
              cool! welcome to the forum
              Thanks

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
              welcome to cb7t

it doesn't look bad. just dirty as all hell!
              Thanks and Yes it is very dirty. She has been sitting for a good 2 years in my parents back yard. I went and picked it up from my sister before she really gutted it and sold everything i put into it.

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
              welcome you have a nice coupe i have faith u could get her running like a champ just take patients and alot of research if u need help with anything the cb7 family will be gladly to help u out
              Thanks bro!! Yea i do need patients because i hate seeing what my sister did to her. But it will be back to running condition soon i hope.

Comment

Not sad at all. I see tons o' potential.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  Not sad at all. I see tons o' potential.

Thanks bro, so do i.

Comment

Welcome bro we all family here!. This site has so much information that "search" will be your best friend ha. 92 coupe and stick?
                    MY MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

My uncle lives in lake elsinore!!! Anyways welcome to the forum bro. Do work!

Comment

Welcome, CB7Tuner will help you alot and save you a ton of $$$$.

Just a Tip:

Don't burn yourself out too fast too soon. By that I mean don't over do yourself to the point that you have high expectations that you want realised very quickly.

In the process you blow all your money, time and effort on the car with unreasonable increases to your satisfaction. Resulting in a feeling that your endevours are not bearing enough rewards and rewards that doesn't appear fast enough. You will just set yourself with a bad taste in your mouth and think the whole CB7 salvage venture was a waste and will just buy another newer car.

Have patience, pace yourself, don't rush and keep things in realistic perspective.

Good luck with the resto!!
                        Rides:

Accord
                        92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                        96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                        88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                        95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                        91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Your car ain't sad. She's happy. Being part of the community is great, ulll learn some new stuff u didn't no of b4.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                            Welcome bro we all family here!. This site has so much information that "search" will be your best friend ha. 92 coupe and stick?
                            Thanks bro. Yes search does help alot.

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                            My uncle lives in lake elsinore!!! Anyways welcome to the forum bro. Do work!
                            Nice. Thanks. Once i get her up and running i hope to meet some of you peeps on here and go cruising.

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
                            Welcome, CB7Tuner will help you alot and save you a ton of $$$$.

Just a Tip:

Don't burn yourself out too fast too soon. By that I mean don't over do yourself to the point that you have high expectations that you want realised very quickly.

In the process you blow all your money, time and effort on the car with unreasonable increases to your satisfaction. Resulting in a feeling that your endevours are not bearing enough rewards and rewards that doesn't appear fast enough. You will just set yourself with a bad taste in your mouth and think the whole CB7 salvage venture was a waste and will just buy another newer car.

Have patience, pace yourself, don't rush and keep things in realistic perspective.

Good luck with the resto!!
                            Thanks for the advise bro. Ya i started out that way on other projects and did loose interest in them and got rid of them. But i learened alot from my last project on how nice a project can look if you take your time and watch it all come together. Cant wait to see what comes out of this one.

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                            Your car ain't sad. She's happy. Being part of the community is great, ulll learn some new stuff u didn't no of b4.
                            yes she is not sad anymore. You are right about this community, alot of knowledgable people.
                            Last edited by Dgerfan55; 07-20-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X