Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Accord EX

My very first car given to me January 1st 2012, what a way to start the year !!! Few mods have been done nothing major.

-G Square Grille (Authentic)
    -Magnaflow Catback
    -Alarm System
    -Will be putting my sound system this weekend, cant wait for that !!
    Much more mods and performance parts coming in the near future!

JBL power series 5-1/4" front
    JBL power series 6"x9" rear
    JBL grand touring 660w
    pioneer double din
    rockford fosgate ofc 1/0 gauge wire

Last edited by blkf22; 05-31-2012, 11:59 AM.

Where'd you get the G Square grille?

Comment

It looks like you've got a raccoon problem in your passenger floorboard.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Nice..I always love the Black dash look.

Have Fun with it.

Comment

was this on craigslist in jersey, there's one green one with a real g-square for sale but he won't let it go. that u? nice car btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyhsu View Post
            Where'd you get the G Square grille?
            I got the G-square grille off ebay, took me a while to get. I didn't know how hard these grilles hard to find.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            It looks like you've got a raccoon problem in your passenger floorboard.
            lol I actually had to take the rug out because it was leaking inside, I found out my moonroof water hose was disconnected so water was going out and going in my car as well. Previous owners didn't tell me about this issue . Problem fixed though.

Originally posted by Earcandyscb7 View Post
            Nice..I always love the Black dash look.

Have Fun with it.
            Thanks!!

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
            was this on craigslist in jersey, there's one green one with a real g-square for sale but he won't let it go. that u? nice car btw.

That was me alright lol ,I had it on craigslist for a while. Then I came on here and saw couple CBs like PeteyPete, Jakfrost, and many others. They made me hold back and change my mind. Sorry and thanks for the comp. This is actually going to be a long project. I have a list of things I want to do with it. I'll keep everyone updated.

Comment

That system looks like its going to sound good. Ain't nothing like having all of your equipment laid out there like that and opening it all up and taking a whole day to install the shit and finally firing it all up and enjoying your accomplishment. I love that shit.

Comment

looks good bro, do you have plans to change the rims?

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                  That system looks like its going to sound good. Ain't nothing like having all of your equipment laid out there like that and opening it all up and taking a whole day to install the shit and finally firing it all up and enjoying your accomplishment. I love that shit.
                  Exactly how I feel lol Sucks to wait 1 more day knowing you have everything you need to set up. Keep posted, I'll be taking pics this Saturday of my old speakers and my new system installed. Maybe take a vid and post it up to get some opinions. I may be taking the whole weekend for this, cause I'm thinking of relocating my battery to the trunk, makes sense doing this now before I start running wires around the car.

Reminder to all, I'll be getting (2) 10" subwoofers in the near future and perhaps thinking of getting JBL 1" dome tweeters and installing them either front door panel or by the front pillars just to complete my setup. I seen someone in the site doing a custom work like this out of stock speakers i believe, the end was pretty sweet. I appreciate the feedback, thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7coal View Post
                    looks good bro, do you have plans to change the rims?
                    Yeah I have plans for that in the near future I'm actually thinking of 17's, but after I finish other work around the car like upgrading my suspensions, brake system,5-lug conversion, and etc. This car was actually given to me for free by my close next door neighbor as a college present (couldn't say no to a free CB, so I took it with the quickness and did a quick tune-up got it running nice and smooth). Now I'm just working on making it look nice then getting into performance.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X