Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

the new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new guy

hey guys I just like to say greetings i heard great things about this forum and that it can be very helpful so i thought i would start posting. i have a 93 cb7 and im from wisconsin. Ill throw up some pictures of my car which isnt anything out of the ordinary and it needs some more TLC but that comes one pay check at a time. if you dont like what i have going on with the car give me some constructive criticism thank you for stopping by and i hope this is in the right area.

so this is how i bough her

i went a long time with those wheels but it needed more important things then new wheels

like a clutch so i bought a exedy oem replacement (which i would recommend). the exhaust eventually broke right after the cat so out with the old piping and in with the new (no pictures of this) but there was still a hole in cat and the flex pipe. So i decided to put a resonated test pipe in and put some headers in.

as you can tell my engine bay is nothing special. I wasnt to pleased with the sound of the exhaust with the headers so i bought a magnaflow glass pack to be put in as a resonator and i am currently waiting to have that welded in. You guys are probably thinking did he ever buy new wheels? those things are hideous. well the answer is yes i did.

i really like these new wheels i think they fit quite well. as you can see its got some rust like most hondas driven in the north. but overall i am personally happy with what it is for the price i paid but i would like to improve it more.

thank you again for stopping by and let me know what you think

Welcome. Got some good stuff goin on with this car. That rust needs attention, but I like where you're going with it.

Comment

1 welcome
      2 I like the old wheels, but sometimes its time for a change
      3 its header, not headers.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        1 welcome
        2 I like the old wheels, but sometimes its time for a change
        3 its header, not headers.
        yeah i know its headers its just so weird saying header. headers just rolls off the tongue better haha but thank you for the greetings

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Welcome. Got some good stuff goin on with this car. That rust needs attention, but I like where you're going with it.
          thank you. i would agree that is the second thing on my list right now. first is to get a new windshield since it has a huge spider web crack right in front of my face

Comment

Nice. I'm in need of a windshield and a clutch too.

Are your current wheels Racing Harts? They look very similar to a set I was going to buy for my old SE.

Comment

Nice job, and welcome along i like those wheels, i need to get a new set
              CB will be out beginning of March

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Nice. I'm in need of a windshield and a clutch too.

Are your current wheels Racing Harts? They look very similar to a set I was going to buy for my old SE.
                they are not i bought them from some random guy they are just knock offs called hp design? ive never heard of them but im not worried about them breaking since I dont do any racing

Comment

greeting.....keeep up the good work
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                    greeting.....keeep up the good work
                    thanks from the picture in your sig you car looks mean as hell.

Comment

wiscompton... Hahahaha welcome dude, nice progress. Keep on doin' what your doin'

Comment

the stick that holds your up is crooked ,, mine was too ,, u can bend it with ur hand slowly and it will be a lil straighter ,, mine would not let me close the hood sometimes ,, ur CB7 is pretty sexi ,, dont say its nothing special
                        10th Anniversary Accord.
                        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                          wiscompton... Hahahaha welcome dude, nice progress. Keep on doin' what your doin'
                          Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                          the stick that holds your up is crooked ,, mine was too ,, u can bend it with ur hand slowly and it will be a lil straighter ,, mine would not let me close the hood sometimes ,, ur CB7 is pretty sexi ,, dont say its nothing special
                          thanks guys its much appreciated.

Comment

Great start... The Second set of wheels are nice...

Comment

most recent picture of my car right after i got the Acura lip on. on my way to a big car show in the Wisconsin dells that's why i have the go pro

Comment

Working...
                              X