Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My first ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each their own, as long as u like it don't care what anyone else says
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
      Looks like regular 5% tint to me.
      Noooooo, look at left rear side window. Tint has shine to it. That looks like they primered it black and sanded it. No shine at all. But yeahh man if you digg your car forget what everyone else says. Its YOUR car and nobody elses

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
        Noooooo, look at left rear side window. Tint has shine to it. That looks like they primered it black and sanded it. No shine at all.
        Hells naw if he nightshaded his windows he is straight up trippin. I think its just tint, looks like the windows have some condensation or something on it thats why it looks like that. If u look at the front window (which isn't tinted at all) it has the same look to it.

Personally I think this dude is bullshittin. That car is on complete rice status and he hasn't bothered to post anything since putting that car on here. Probably messing around just to see who the hell comes up on here talking about it. All these dudes are just trying to be nice for the most part, but we all know the truth. But to each his own.

Comment

personally i think the tails and wing are on the rice side so if i were you i would start by taking them off and getting some red and clear tails or oem and as mentioned before take a look at the sub forums about the rear spoilers and choose to your liking. on top of that i would get rid of that stripe but that is just me, aside from these few cosmetic details it looks like a pretty clean car good luck with it and welcome to the forum

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
            Hells naw if he nightshaded his windows he is straight up trippin. I think its just tint, looks like the windows have some condensation or something on it thats why it looks like that. If u look at the front window (which isn't tinted at all) it has the same look to it.

Personally I think this dude is bullshittin. That car is on complete rice status and he hasn't bothered to post anything since putting that car on here. Probably messing around just to see who the hell comes up on here talking about it. All these dudes are just trying to be nice for the most part, but we all know the truth. But to each his own.
            If we didn't have anything nice to say this thread would have no replies.

The reflection and stuff on the windows looks like condensation and moisture to me, since you can tell the car and the surroundings are damp.

Comment

Originally posted by Screebums View Post
              My first car. Just got her not too long ago.. so far I like the way she looks but I want to do more to it in the long run.

The hood and front fenders are terribad looking but I do enjoy the view from the back

What do you guys think?
              Haha I saw this on craigslist, good start what are your plans?
              My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

I see the potiental in this car

Just needs some small things done, If I were you, I'd slowly work on the appearence first

Its a really clean platform and I can't wait to see what your going to do to it!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I bought everything on the car as is. Like I said, its my first car and I haven't done anything to it yet but under the hood work to get it running a little smoother.

The wing was already there, the stripe, the taillights and muff were all there when I bought the car. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of the taillights and the stripe caught my eye as unique but I was mainly looking for feedback on the overall look of it. Nice or not, feedback is just that and I thank you for taking the time to comment on it and at the end of the day, its taking me back and forth to school and work no matter the look of it, tho I do want a nice looking car lol.

I'll take a look around and see what I can pick up and learn from you guys as time goes on, as I said, this is my first car and you guys no doubt know more about it than I do.

Thanks
                  Last edited by Screebums; 02-11-2012, 11:53 PM. Reason: Small grammar errors

Comment

Welcome to the community.its a great car to start with and i cant wait to see what you do with it in the future!

Comment

I like it; it looks like a good start just a little rough around the edges. You’ve got a good canvas to start with; just make it into your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Screebums View Post
                        I bought everything on the car as is. Like I said, its my first car and I haven't done anything to it yet but under the hood work to get it running a little smoother.

The wing was already there, the stripe, the taillights and muff were all there when I bought the car. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of the taillights and the stripe caught my eye as unique but I was mainly looking for feedback on the overall look of it. Nice or not, feedback is just that and I thank you for taking the time to comment on it and at the end of the day, its taking me back and forth to school and work no matter the look of it, tho I do want a nice looking car lol.

I'll take a look around and see what I can pick up and learn from you guys as time goes on, as I said, this is my first car and you guys no doubt know more about it than I do.

Thanks
                        Right on man. You already earned my respect for taking our constructive criticism and comments without getting all whiny and uptight like some guys do. Those are the guys that don't last long around here.

This forum is probably the best place you could have come to for info on your car. The DIY section is so full of great content that you'll be out wrenching on your car in no time.

I will say one thing though. I appreciate that you like the unique look of the car, but that's someone else's work, so now it's time to personalize it your way, even if it's just starting out with some spray painted bits or some new lights.

We're all here to help each other out and bounce ideas off one another, so don't be afraid to jump in with questions and comments.

Comment

good start man, you're lucky you find a 2dr cb7. you have already a set of wheels, and i think you can make somenthing good with this car. IMO simply remove the stripe, remove the wing and put lowering spring can make this car look awsome!!! congratulation for your first car, good choice for a CB, And have fun!

Comment

The only thing I'd really do is remove the wing. Ontop of that, might change out the tail lights to stock ones, but they really don't look THAT bad as they are. The more I look at them, the more it grows on me.

Comment

Working...
                            X