Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Your Previous CB7's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Previous CB7's Thread

This photo thread is for the memory of our previous CB7's that we've owned. Parts cars may be included in this thread. If you bought it, or had possession of it, you owned it, so post it here.

Try not to picture whore this thread. Just 1 or a couple photos of each.

In order, I've had;

1991 SE - Solaris Silver. Purchased December 26,2009. Sold May 2010. Re-purchased September 17,2011.

How it currently looks

1990 LX 5 speed. Laurel Blue on blue cloth. Parts car, salvage title. January 2010

1990 EX-R sedan. Dark blue on blue cloth. Bought it as a flip project. Cleaned it up and sold it for profit. January 2011.

1993 SE coupe. Champagne Silver Metallic on Tan leather. Purchased as a project car, as it needed a new engine, but it ended up becoming a parts car. Purchased I think Jan/Feb 2011

1990 EX-R coupe. White on maroon 5 speed. Purchased as a donor car for the SE above, I decided since this car ran, that I would just swap all the SE stuff into this car. This car was so rusty and had all sorts of issues, I just gave up on the entire project and sold everything and scrapped the SE and sold this car for $150. Purchased April 2011.

1991 SE sedan. Silver on black. Paid $150. Drove it to JY, got paid $100 for it, stripped the interior, sold all of it. I think I made near $1000 back on this car so far. May or June 2011

1991 EX-R ALB sedan. Charcoal Granite Metallica on grey cloth. Bought this after I sold my Mazda 3. This was to become my new daily driver and project, until I ended up trading it straight up for my 91 SE. Purchased July 2011.

lol,garage full of CB's.

Wow, I'm such a whore. Total value of all those cars: $3400 just in purchase prices added up.

My SE paid $800 the first time, then EX-R trade plus $250 cash to get it back.
    $300 for the '90 LX
    $700 for the '90 EX-R sedan
    $400 for the '90 EX-R coupe
    $300 for the '93 SE coupe
    $500 for the '91 EX-R ALB sedan
    $150 for the '91 SE sedan parts car
    Last edited by crazymikey; 10-09-2011, 08:16 PM.

wow you have had a lot of CB's. my current CB is my only CB so i guess i can't post that lol
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

92 Opal green coupe

Comment

heres a few of mine.my rosewood miss this one the most for some damn reason.
        totaled
        arcadia

91sedan

91 wagon

93 sedan

Comment

i had a couple more but never took pics of them

Comment

Lol Mikey is a CB7 whore. Lmao I liked the EX-R ALB, ur current SE and the EX-R coupe. and the opal is a pretty nice color IMO!! Haha
            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I miss her

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You know I had to post the derby CB. Great parts car too. I just wish it had a title.
                91 LX from start to dead.

And after all that abuse she still ran and drove like a beast, just not strait.

Comment

Derby car FTW!

Damn slammed, you've had a very nice collection! I love that arcadia one slammed on the stock alloys. Great photo.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    I miss her

So do I! That was one of my favorites on this site, the goals and accomplishments of the build sounded extremely similar to my own plan. Can't blame you for going to a more capable chassis though.
                    Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-10-2011, 03:26 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

1991 EX I bought, cleaned up and sold.

Before

After

1993 I bought wrecked, fixed up, and sold it to a member.

Before

After

1992 LX pos parts car. Bought for $400 with F22B DOHC swap.

Can't find pics of the 1990 Coupe my dad fixed up and repainted. Besides the low mileage, it was a piece.
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

sold to co-worker spring 2011 with 209k after buying my wagon to replace it (with 138k).
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

1st Day I had mine (1st one still own it)

2nd one (No Title yanked engine and sold it more than what I paid for it)

My SE that I wound up stripping and I never got around to working (Duty Calls)

Mine and 2 others that I miss, Yeah you 2 know who I am talking about...

I now own that rosewood that is now blue and mine of course! 4 CB's
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                              Derby car FTW!

Damn slammed, you've had a very nice collection! I love that arcadia one slammed on the stock alloys. Great photo.
                              thanks man

Comment

Working...
                              X