Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wat rims fit exactly on a cb7 w/o no mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat rims fit exactly on a cb7 w/o no mods

i was looking for something similar to the '94-97 ex rims.i think the '98 ones fit also theyre '15s right?

Any honda wheel with 4x114 bolt pattern,kia wheels etc.
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I think all accords up to mid sixth gen have 4 lug. Also i think there is a list somewhere. Ill look

Edit: Check this thread http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177599

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

yes 94-2002 accord 4 lug aluminum rims fit our accord and they are all 15"s. anything that says 4x114. look on the back of the rim and the rim should say 4x114 if it does then it fits. derp.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

The wheels from a 98 accord will fit, as long as it's from a 4-cyl. Only the V6 accords had 5-lug. As for the wheel diameter, most accord alloy wheels up to and including the 6th gen were 15", so that should not be a problem. The EX/EX-R wheels on CB7's are 15" anyway. If you want the wheels to seat hub-centric on your car, then stick with Honda/Acura wheels, for the same centerbore. Otherwise, you can go with any 4x114.3 wheel, and as long as the offset isn't too ridiculous, no other modifications should be required.

Comment

On the 86-90 Acura Legend teardrop wheels, you need to run a 5mm spacer on your front wheels for them to clear the calipers.

I learned the hard way after I gouged the inside of my rims all the way around on the caliper.

Comment

Nissan rims fit fine no problems.

Comment

Any rim with 4x114.3 for a bolt pattern will fit.
                Last edited by islandhopper; 09-24-2011, 05:22 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                  Any rim with 4x114.3 for a bolt pattern will fit.
                  Not all will fit with no modification. ITR's won't fit without modding some shit even tho they are the same bolt pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                    Not all will fit with no modification. ITR's won't fit without modding some shit even tho they are the same bolt pattern.
                    What needs to be modified?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Calipers shaved or spacer it, u will need longer studs cuz of it. And I have 02 lancer oz edition wheels on my cb right now. No modding needed
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                        What needs to be modified?
                        Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        Calipers shaved or spacer it, u will need longer studs cuz of it.
                        Yeah, what he said.
                        Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        On the 86-90 Acura Legend teardrop wheels, you need to run a 5mm spacer on your front wheels for them to clear the calipers.
                        And apparently these rims need mods in order to fit also.

Comment

Working...
                        X