Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just finished my grill makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just finished my grill makeover

just finished my grill makeover i got one pic before it got dark did a carbon fiber insert with a green H emblem and a orange trim so here it is

That shade of green looks...um...not so good with that shade of orange. IMHO.

But hey, whatever floats your boat, bud! As long as you had fun doing it and made sure to do it properly so the emblems don't fall off.

I think a black or chrome emblem would look really cool with that set-up...or maybe a JDM style red emblem...just a thought.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Goes good with the rest of your ride!

Comment

awwh man you beat me to it!!!! i was gonna see how those cb7 badge things from autozone looked on mine tomorrow. oh well

But anyways it looks really good man.

Comment

Except for the lettering, I don't think it looks bad (I wouldn't have gone with both cb7 and Accord, just cb7 on the driver's side but that's just me). The green pops next to the orange and really stands out. Is it just setting in there not bolted in yet? I'm asking because it seems a shame to do the work and then have it set crooked like that.
          You also might consider taking some paint remover to the bottom of your radiator or oil cooler, that paint cuts down on the cooling capabilities and makes it look like you rattle canned it. (At least spray that crap behind the bumper all black )

Comment

dont look to bad i guess. if you like it thats all that matters. what color is that on your car?

Comment

yea i painted it the same color as the body the color is 2011 camero synergy green and 2011 honda deep mango effect i do all the paint and body work myself

Comment

The finish is ehh. Haha I think cb7 on the right is better but hey. Ur car. I think it still looks great and doesn't really clash at all! Nice effort bro!
                1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I really like the grille surround, the insert and the H emblem, but I think the CB& and Accord emblems just make it look a little too busy.

Otherwise, job well done. Looks great.

Comment

If you like it, more power to you.

At least it's removable if you ever sell it.

Comment

It's different. Not my taste. I like that green "H". I would've went with a darker green with like a touch of black mixed in. BUT thats just me.

Comment

Working...
                      X