Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

!~HondurrBongs Build Thread~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!~HondurrBongs Build Thread~!

A Little About Me:

My name is Justin and I'm a 19 year old college student that is happily engaged and majoring in Automotive Technology. Although one of my primary focuses in life is cars, I'm also into many other things. I'm into all kinds of music, and I'm 420 friendly. I've had 5 cars so far, including a 1987 Chevrolet El Camino, 1993 Honda Civic DX hatch, 1995 Honda Civic EX coupe, 1990 Volkswagen GTI, and finally, my newest car, Ziggy.

A Little About Ziggy:

Ziggy is a 1991 Honda Accord EX Sedan. I'm not exactly sure what color she is, but it's a blue-ish green. I haven't seen many Accords around here this color, so I don't really know if it's just rare, or people thought it was ugly. :P She doesn't have many mods, but I just bought her a month ago so I'm getting there. She needs a few things, such as a seat-belt sensor or motor, driver-side window canal, a battery, rear driver-side brake light wiring sorted, and a tune-up. It also needs the brakes bled, or rear drums adjusted.

Mod List:

* Clear/Red Tail-lights
    * Amber Corners
    * 5K "HID" Bulbs
    * N1-Styled Exhaust//Carbon Fiber//"Burnt" Tip (New piping/OEM cat)
    * Carbon Fiber Shift Knob *PAINTED*
    * ITR-Themed Shift Boot
    * Carbon-Fiber steering wheel, with quick release and short hub [NOT INSTALLED]
    * 17" Drag DR-9 Wheels 215/40/R17 [CURRENTLY PAINTING]
    * Home Depot Lip
    * JDM Grill

I'm planning on dropping it 1.5-2", throwing together a short shifter kit, and then dying the currently tan interior black. It has a lot of rust I also need to take care of. I may add a cold air intake, but I'm not sure considering they don't really add any power.

I'm sure that I don't have the most miles on my CB7 on this site, but I think I may be up there. I'm currently at 259,XXX miles.

Anyway, onto the pictures!

The day I picked it up:

Exhaust Installation:

Interior (So far, painted the "center console" black):

Before HD Lip:

Random Pics (I'll have pics of my wheels/quick release/lip sometime this week, hopefully.)

You can kind of see the HD lip in this one:

Looks like your off to a great start keep it up.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
      Looks like your off to a great start keep it up.
      Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

As of the moment, I'm just trying to keep it clean. You'll never see a body kit/lambo doors/wings or anything like that on ANY of my cars haha. Once this motor goes I'm planning on building a JDM H22, boost with forged internals.

Comment

car looks pretty clean from what i cant tell. aint nothing wrong with being 420 friendly

Comment

welcome, 1991, 92 and 93 shift sticks r the same, 1990 r diff, im sayin because u can use the plate anf stick from a 5 speed 4th gen lude and u will have a short shifter, oem style!
          thats wat i have

the throw is shorter and the height
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

nice start

Comment

Looks good. Cant wait to see more.

Comment

The color is Arcadia green. Same as mine or at least VERY similar. Hahah looks nice tho and can't wait to see ur JDM build
                1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                  The color is Arcadia green. Same as mine or at least VERY similar. Hahah looks nice tho and can't wait to see ur JDM build
                  90-91 = Hamphire green.

92-93 = Arcadia green.

Check this 90-91 Hamphire sedan with 92-93 Arcadia green sedan trunk...

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                  X