Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

'93 Lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'93 Lx

Alright, i have been on this forum jus talkin. an now its about time. .
    i bought my first CB7 yesterday. Needs work, but has a lot of potential.
    I bought it for 2,000. As is, no radio with a hour and a half drive to get back home haha.

Progress thread on my '93 CB7

Nice! Welcome to the forum, cant wait for a MRT.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Nice sedan! I like the rims on it,Id say just drop it a bit and it'll be looking damn good.Hope all goes well with your build!

Comment

Looks pretty good man

Comment

looks pretty clean man, those rims are cool, do you have all the center caps?

Comment

good looking sedan man .. i dig it .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Thanks guys.
              i have 3 of the 4 centercaps, and the chrome is pitting bad. they have brand new tires so i was just going to rock those for a while. After that i'll get some struts, coilovers, springs, new wheels. I'm thinkin some sportmax's.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                Nice! Welcome to the forum, cant wait for a MRT.
                MRT = ?
                Most recent Treasure? lmao

Comment

SO my car has a over heating problem. She only over heats in severe hot weather, with 4 people in the car, and while driving on the highway.

So Check this out.. I get off work today, i start workin on my car. I bought a thermostat just in case.. LMFAO Ill be darned if the car didnt even HAVE a thermostat in it, along with the sensor being jumped.

Well, i get everything in and put back together, i let it sit for 15 minutes running in my driveway. 5 mins with off ac, then 10 mins with ac on. The needle was reading normal. So i go driving, it usually starts to heat up around 50 mph... and that's exactly what happened again.

So most likely ill have to replace the sensor that's jumped. I hope so :P.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCodyLee View Post
                    MRT = ?
                    Most recent Treasure? lmao
                    MRT= Members Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I like the rims, too bad they are so badly pitted and you are missing one of the center caps. very clean CB!! i never liked light color interior but glad the last person kept it clean
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                        MRT= Members Ride Thread
                        I should have known haha. I'll get one going after i drop the car. cuz after that i'm doing all performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                          I like the rims, too bad they are so badly pitted and you are missing one of the center caps. very clean CB!! i never liked light color interior but glad the last person kept it clean
                          Yeah, me too but it was an older lady that owned it since '97. So she kept it well clean.

Comment

looks good man, glad to have another cb from florida on here. wish my tan / beige interior was that clean.
                            different shades of tint in back and no tint up front. the same % on all 4 will look good.
                            Budget Street is offline working in the shop

drop the mouse and pick up a wrench

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Good for you. You don't even know how to spell VTEC.

Comment

Just recently Put my old SSW Wheels on.. they look like mugen nr-10's non-polished.. lol. and i took my wing off . i need to bondo//sand it//paint it.
                              I'll upload pics here in a few mins..

Comment

Working...
                              X