Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My ride as of today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ride as of today

Ok im posting this in beginner's so every one can see them

Mods list:
    Exterior:
    Type R grill (painted satin black)
    One piece projector headlights with LED amber side marker bulbs
    Black back tail lights
    White LED plate bulbs
    Mugen plate bolts
    Mugen grill emblem
    White 17" alloys with 205/40/17 tyres
    Super low springs all round
    Brand new Bilstein rear shocks
    custom exhaust with no cat, Super turbo muffler with 3" stainless tip
    Brand new windscreen with after market one piece window rubber
    Removed passenger wiper and added a drivers one in its place to creat more simitry and painted them both white to match the alloys.
    Repainted roof and rear quarter panels all rust removed in process.
    Shaved aerial.
    Modified front bumper( cut out the middle to open it up also cut a hole so air can get to the CAI).
    Shaved rear wing
    De badged rear.
    De chromed all exterior window and door moldings they are now black
    Engine bay:
    CAI
    Mugen fire proof covers for fluid containers.
    Strut brace.

Interior:
    Mugen pedals
    Skunk2 gear knob
    Custom Red shift boot
    Red Leather E brake boot
    All panels and moldings and dash painted black with various ones painted red.
    Alloy bezel for cluster
    Black/Red racing wheel
    Roof lining painted black
    X2 15 red LED light panels for interior light
    Door panels painted black and inserts covered in Red material same sort thats on racing seats.
    Full race seats x2
    Alloy E brake handle with red leather insert
    Rear pleather seat replaced with fabric one
    Rear parcel shelf shaved and recovered with black fabric
    3rd brake light added
    Carpet painted black using black vinyl/fabric spray ( need to buy more paint to finish it lol).

k i think thats it now for the pics
    With aerial:

With out aerial:

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

I like everything but the tail lights. Normally I dont like those kind of headlights, but they actually look pretty good on your car!

Comment

car looks good man i have to agree about the taillights but its your car though

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
        car looks good man i have to agree about the taillights but its your car though
        thanks mate
        yeah i love my tails simply because they are so different here in NZ as not many vehicles have red turn signals.
        before i brought them i looked at the euro style red/white clears but they just seem way to common now on vehicles that i wouldnt really be doing anything new or out there.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
        — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

What's the black circle thing on the right hand side under the blinker?..but i've always loved that color..ride's looking good!

Comment

It looks great!!!! But the taillights not so much
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adan View Post
              What's the black circle thing on the right hand side under the blinker?..but i've always loved that color..ride's looking good!
              thanks man
              which black circle thing?

oh on the front bumper? its so air can get to my CAI( cold air intake)
              thats one of the mods i did to the front bumper. no point in having a CAI if air cant get to it properly.
              it also lets the induction noise out abit better lol it sounds awsome when full tit...cant wait to hear what its like with my H22
              Last edited by Madpol; 08-28-2011, 08:44 PM.

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

you know i like it bro ... keep it up .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Looks good bro. keep up the good work

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X