Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just a few new pics of the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a few new pics of the car

took a few pics of the car today. before with no lip
    after its the diy lip lol i know but im broke and our cars are ugly without one so it works for now.

I have mixed feelings on the paint color but it looks really clean. Polish those wheels and get the centers

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
      I have mixed feelings on the paint color but it looks really clean. Polish those wheels and get the centers
      i like the color. now the fenders not so much the wheels were black when i got the car i stripped that off. now they look almost chrome i wish i had the caps. thanks btw

Comment

I kinda dig the color. And yeah once u get them fenders replaced it'll look a lot better. And thats a good look stripping your wheels. Painting your stock rims looks hella cheesy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
          I kinda dig the color. And yeah once u get them fenders replaced it'll look a lot better. And thats a good look stripping your wheels. Painting your stock rims looks hella cheesy IMO.
          thanks man i was suppose to of traded this guy for his stockers last week but never heard shit from him. yea the wheels looked shitty black. i want some of the prelude rims or cd accord exs.

Comment

yay nomore ugly z3 fenders.

Comment

Soooo what are you gone do about the color difference???

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                Soooo what are you gone do about the color difference???
                nothing for now just gonna leave it like this till i get my rust fixed then im gonna try to get it painted again

Comment

Looking good man, I would've left the z3 fenders on but that's me. Painting the moldings and some other things(front grille, headlights) black will give it a different look.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Looking good man, I would've left the z3 fenders on but that's me. Painting the moldings and some other things(front grille, headlights) black will give it a different look.
                    thanks man ive never been to big on the z3 fenders, i had some on a 95 accord i had back in the day when they were kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
                      thanks man ive never been to big on the z3 fenders, i had some on a 95 accord i had back in the day when they were kinda cool.
                      Same here, they were cool back in "The Fast And The Furious" days but they matched the car so I would've left them on, not my car though.

Did you say it's an OEM Honda color?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Much better on the fenders.. Even though they are diff color

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Same here, they were cool back in "The Fast And The Furious" days but they matched the car so I would've left them on, not my car though.

Did you say it's an OEM Honda color?
                          yea honda element

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                            Much better on the fenders.. Even though they are diff color

Looks good
                            thanks man i think it looks better too even though there a different color.

Comment

im so digging the color man....great job on the cb7
                              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                              X