Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

More additions to my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More additions to my ride

i customized my rear parcel shelf.
    Before:

After:

notice the speaker pods are gone NICE AND CLEAN.
    im gona mount speakers underneath so they will be stealth.
    i brought some material abit like carpet but not as thick. guess its specially for vehicles. carpet is the best way i can describe it...its from an upholsterer.

AND customized my dash cluster abit.

its alloy to kind of balance out my alloy E brake and mugen pedels aswell as the silver piping im adding to my door panels.

Now that i can put my dash and bezel back on i think im gona do a photo shoot(with my crappy cell fone lol) because im just about finished with my interior.
    cant wait to share all my hard work with you all.
    Last edited by Madpol; 08-24-2011, 11:20 PM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

i really like the rear deck, looks neat as hell, cleaner than ever too i like clean alot, basically what im tryna do with mine

Comment

I like how there is no hump for the third brake light on the rear deck. that is clean as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Yappy_dog View Post
        I like how there is no hump for the third brake light on the rear deck. that is clean as hell.
        yeah luckily mine never had a third brake light hump as it had one on the OEM wing but because i shaved the wing i had to buy a third brake light so that is what the little black thing on the window is.
        it was the smallest one i could find and i wasnt gona pay NZ prices(in the $100 or dollars) when i can buy one was more compact off ebay for $9 with free shipping lol and its LED.

by law here we have to have a high stop light( third brake light)

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
        — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
          i really like the rear deck, looks neat as hell, cleaner than ever too i like clean alot, basically what im tryna do with mine
          yeah im really happy with how it turned out it makes it SOOOOO clean.
          i really hated the factory speaker pods

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

VERY nice!

How hard was it to take the shelf out? I want to re-do mine.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyD View Post
              VERY nice!

How hard was it to take the shelf out? I want to re-do mine.
              its super easy to remove man.
              just remove the bottem part of the rear seat and to do this you need to fit your hand down the gap of the back of the bottem part then pull up once free you need to carefully un hook the 2 metal prongs on the front part. i say carefully because if you yank it you can bend the prongs and then the seat bottem will be really hard to get back in or it wont sit properly. once removed you need to unbolt the 2 side cushions the bolts are located at the base of the side rear seat belts.
              once those are removed then you fold down the seat back then un clip the rear pillar panels that the seat belt goes through then just move em aside then all thats left to do is unbold your speaker pods and carefully unclip the parcel shelf. be very careful uncliping the parcel shelf as its only made from britil material and can easly break and snap then crumble.
              the material i brought to recover the parcel shelf only cost me $20 NZ

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
                its super easy to remove man.
                just remove the bottem part of the rear seat and to do this you need to fit your hand down the gap of the back of the bottem part then pull up once free you need to carefully un hook the 2 metal prongs on the front part. i say carefully because if you yank it you can bend the prongs and then the seat bottem will be really hard to get back in or it wont sit properly. once removed you need to unbolt the 2 side cushions the bolts are located at the base of the side rear seat belts.
                once those are removed then you fold down the seat back then un clip the rear pillar panels that the seat belt goes through then just move em aside then all thats left to do is unbold your speaker pods and carefully unclip the parcel shelf. be very careful uncliping the parcel shelf as its only made from britil material and can easly break and snap then crumble.
                the material i brought to recover the parcel shelf only cost me $20 NZ
                Wow!Thanks for the detailed directions! I REALLY appreciate it!

Keep up the good work on the car!

Comment

Nice work, really like what you've done with that. The shelf idea is definetly original.

Comment

Working...
                  X