Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Repainted my oem ex alloy wheels for winter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repainted my oem ex alloy wheels for winter...

I have prelude wheels on my car right now for normal use, that I painted white. I really liked the white wheel look, and my OEM wheels were badly scratched. I was going to use them for studded snow tires this winter so I decided to give them a repaint. Let me know what you guys think. I did white, with the factory polished lip. It is going to have red lug nuts as well.
    Onto the pics:

These came out kinda yelowish.. its the lighting in my basement lol

And how my accord sits now:

And how it looked with the OEM wheels

Damn that's some nice nice work right there. It reminds me of a wheel I cant think of.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Great job

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Your car reminds me of illestatus's car

Comment

nice job. looks oem cant wait to see what it looks like mounted.
          (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

why do those wheels always look so freakin awesome in white?!

Nice job. Love em.

Comment

Thanks guys

I havent seen anyone do these wheels white with a polished lip. I think it looks different.

Im gunna change up the look abit coming this winter. I am selling the OEM roof rack to a local and I am going to put the yakima i have on. I might also ditch the prelude fogs for oem ones. Probably will also do a 92-93 trunk lid conversion with red/clears and then call it a day. I love this car. Best $1000 ever spent

Comment

Definetly looks damn good for all youve done to it, and I like the sounds of the plans.

I wanted to do my EX wheels in white with a red lip, but I traded them for the 6 spoke alloys instead.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  Definetly looks damn good for all youve done to it, and I like the sounds of the plans.

I wanted to do my EX wheels in white with a red lip, but I traded them for the 6 spoke alloys instead.
                  Thanks!

I love the 6 spoke alloys. probably one of my favorite oem wheels. I wanted to rock some polished ones before I got the prelude wheels, but I couldnt find anyones real close to me that were resonably priced.

Comment

lol. I got all giddy like a school girl when I found them and they let me just straight trade for them.

I'll be rockin these til I get some XXRs.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                      lol. I got all giddy like a school girl when I found them and they let me just straight trade for them.

I'll be rockin these til I get some XXRs.
                      I would have been too, those are probably one of my favorite wheels.

And XXRs will look real nice on your car. I was thinking about buying a nice set of wheels for the summer, but I just cant justify it since I only drive this car in the inclimate weather.

Comment

Either way, the wheels you have look great.

Comment

pretty!
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

ahhhh hurry and mount them lol. my frost white ex would look nice with those rims. you got me thinking. hurry...............lol
                            (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by i want my cb9 View Post
                              ahhhh hurry and mount them lol. my frost white ex would look nice with those rims. you got me thinking. hurry...............lol
                              Hahah well unfortunantly it probably wont be till october or november until I get them mounted. Waiting till winter starts then I will pick up a set of nice studded snows. Just wanted to paint them now because painting them in the summer is alot easier than painting them in the fall/winter when it starts to get cold out.

Comment

Working...
                              X