Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Brutal's 91 lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brutal's 91 lx

All stock except for exhaust, hid's and smoked taillights. I have owned this car since January of 2011, it's my daily driver and so far i'm lovin it. This is my first Accord and Honda that I have owned, and can't wait to get another! Let me know what you guys think!
    Last edited by brutalcb7; 08-03-2011, 10:13 PM.

Originally posted by wed3k
    are you serious? thats like blaming the rubber because you didn't get the right size for your dick.

looks good . it needs a little tlc and your good to go .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I like the smoked tail lights.

Needs a lip.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

i'd like to lower it 2" inches or so, a lip would definetaly be great! where could i look to find one? or what car do you normally get a lip from?

are you serious? thats like blaming the rubber because you didn't get the right size for your dick.

Comment

most people get lips from the acura legend COUPE as they flow with the car very well especially 90 91s! I see some rust and looks like someone went on a field day keying that thing...rest repair and a nice paint job will set it off nicely..i like the taillights by the way.

Lou's Build Thread!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
          "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

right there is pretty bad rust on the right rear quarter panel and i bought the car for $800 out of chicago. the key marks where already there but i figure a good ol maaco paintjob and rust job will suffice! i did the tailights with "vht nightshades". i plan to do a self paint job on the oem steelies i've seen some pretty cool stuff done, i'm going to do a silver lip with gloss black inside, and i'm planning on lowering with tein basic coilovers. motor wise i'm gonna keep the f22a1, with a header, painted valve cover, basic but clean. i might do a 93cb7 fin too, all topped off with a takima bike rack!

Comment

a new good paint job would make it look real nice, and white rims or somethin, have fun with it bro

Comment

u should come out to a chicago accord meet buddy

Comment

I would love to!! is there a thread for it on here? if not where is it, and what time?

Comment

Good pick up man!
                    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My coupe!!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

New HID's i just put in! I think they look good!

Comment

Working...
                      X