Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 90 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 90 CB7

i'm new to this forum and new to owning an accord (owned many honds but first accord). nothing special done to it yet its 100% stock right now. i like doing all the aftermarket stuff myself so i know what it has an how it's installed. still has the AC, power steering, and cruse controll as well. stock F22a1 SOHC non vtec. it looks clean but needs qork on the quarters and the part between the back tire an the back door. let me know what you think!

i will take more of the interior an what not soon.

looks like a good canvas to start with man, seeing your fairly uncluttered engine bay makes me wish i didnt have an EX, have fun with it

Comment

white as white man....any rims or lowering it?????...hope to see more progress bro....overall it's loooking great
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by wvcb7 View Post
        looks like a good canvas to start with man, seeing your fairly uncluttered engine bay makes me wish i didnt have an EX, have fun with it
        i'm actually not sure if its a DX or LX. the opnly badges on it are the honda H's. any help with that part? hahaha. thanks bro its a pretty good start. not too too bad body work needed.

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
        white as white man....any rims or lowering it?????...hope to see more progress bro....overall it's loooking great
        ooohhh yeah its going lower. no cut spring shit though. any ideas on what kinda coil overs? also i someone told me that finding rims for this is a bitch cause they have a slighly different bolt pattern. if so what type of 4 lug rims an i supposed to look for? oh yeah you'll see lots of progress bro. its a slow build but changes will be noticeable haha. fresh coat of white paint will be put on once all the body work is done (obviously). also how low would you guys consider "safe" to go before doing serious damage to the oil pan?

Comment

congrats on the clean slate...makes me miss my cb7
          bolt pattern is 4 x 114.3 alot of this is covered in begginer tech section. theres also alot of diy's for the cb7.

as far as lowering ive never had a problem with my oil pan, the problem is uneven tire wear from camber. it can be easily fixed with a camber kit. theres a write up in the diy secton on installing.

good luck!

Thats wats up!

Comment

Originally posted by shane22185 View Post
            congrats on the clean slate...makes me miss my cb7
            bolt pattern is 4 x 114.3 alot of this is covered in begginer tech section. theres also alot of diy's for the cb7.

as far as lowering ive never had a problem with my oil pan, the problem is uneven tire wear from camber. it can be easily fixed with a camber kit. theres a write up in the diy secton on installing.

good luck!
            i'm loving my CB7 so far. i think its the best honda i've owned yet! thanks bro i'll probably go peep the begginer tech section now.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

Nice start
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

here are some pics of the same day i got it. the first pics were the very first time i saw it. AKA the pics i was sent before the trade haha. but here are the ones i took when i got it home.

heres how it looked in my drive way with my friends girlfriend leaning on it hahaha.

look at the ugly bodywork at the bottom next to the back door!

yes thats key lime green over spray on my plate. i had it on the CRX before the CB7. so i legit ripped it off an threw it on to drive it home.

slightly ugly in the same spot next to the back door on the bottom

we had to take the radio out an fix the mess he had behind it making it not work right/at all. (drunk 5 year old wiring job?)

this is wear the "magic" happens? hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                    Nice start
                    thanks bro. its not too bad for a start.

Comment

not bad for a FREE box hahaha. just need 2 12's, the wires, and an amp. i can get the wires easy. so really just need an amp hahaha. i don't care if people think its ugly. get its a box and its gonna be in the trunk. not like i'm taking the trunk lid off like everyones hood around here.

Comment

today the CB gets 1 step closer to being RUST FREE! got the metal and everything i need today! hopefully i got enough to get atleast the passenger side 100% clean. i'll post up some pics as we get it done.

Comment

thats a clean ass civic in the back ground

Comment

Originally posted by The_New_Guy View Post
                            thats a clean ass civic in the back ground
                            yeah it is. its fast too. thats my bros baby hahaha. he hears anything outside an he's at the window checking it out. too much money in it to not worry about it.

Comment

so the CB wasnt as clean as everyone thought. i needs quarters. but check it out. we dropped it to about half inch-inch. we this is how it was when it was like that. we raised it back up a bit so the exhaust wouldnt ALWAY drag. it ALMOST tucked the stock 14's. pretty crazy right? what you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X