Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Slacking on my up dates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slacking on my up dates.

so ya i have been slacking on my up dates so here is some pics after i lowered it last week. Its was suposta be a 2 inch drop but it turned into a 2 and a half inch drop. Its lowered on koni str.t struts with gold line lowering springs. let me know what yall think.

im putting my megan header on some time this week

yes thats my wife

looking good bro . sitting nicely . keep it coming.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

i got my megan header in. and got my legend lip on but i dont have a pic yet. we tried to get the finger prints off but it didnt work. we wiped with a rag and also tried brake cleaner. but it still didnt help.

Last edited by AgentZero; 07-18-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero View Post

You should of wiped the fingerprints and grease off before turning the car on. Header would of looked cleaner.... by the way, can i get a mc double?

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Is that a factory rear spoiler?
          '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
          '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
          '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

haha i got the same header and mine turned the same color. looking good man

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
              You should of wiped the fingerprints and grease off before turning the car on. Header would of looked cleaner.... by the way, can i get a mc double?
              we tried to wipe them off befor we started it. and it was breakfeast time so i had a mcgriddle lol it sucks waking up then and not bein able to eat befor you leave. so the next worst thing. Mc.d's

Originally posted by turboHLS30 View Post
              Is that a factory rear spoiler?
              yes its a factory spoiler

Comment

Looks good so far.. I would never set drinks on my car like that, just a pet peeve of mine
                Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero View Post
                  i got my megan header in. and got my legend lip on but i on have a pic of the header for now. we tried to get the finger prints off but it didnt work. we wiped with a rag and also tried brake cleaner. but it still didnt help.

steel wool worked for me.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                    Looks good so far.. I would never set drinks on my car like that, just a pet peeve of mine
                    Keep up the good work
                    i normaly would'nt but my roof is sun faded and looks like crap.

Comment

i painted my valve cover and air intake tube yesterday.

i did the legend lip last friday and i did not run over the dog it was taking a nap under my car.

Comment

Aww dude you hit an dog!!!! Jk lol looks good so far
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

[/QUOTE] He's trying to tell you to lower it a bit more.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4

Comment

hahahahaha love that pic^^^^^^^....keep up the good work
                            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Man that engine needs to be cleaned.
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                              X