Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb7 92 build tread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7 92 build tread

well this is my cb7 since i got it my car its not the best outhere but its my baby lol tell me wat u guys think
    Engine:
    f22a1
    auto trans
    short ram intake
    ebay racing headers
    mugen oil cap
    D.I.Y red valve cover

Exterior:
    legen front lip
    ex wheel gunmetal
    rarer mugflags with honda letters
    hood pins
    D.I.Y 5gen eyelids on my cb7
    black headlight housing
    5gen rear sidemarkets
    OEM taillights
    Ebay front grill
    Jdm side markets
    bumper lights conversion to running lights

Interior:
    teg clock blue
    ebay aftermarket steering wheel
    integra headrest
    clean interior

Future mods:
    jdm fog lights
    Jdm folding mirrors
    jdm parking pole
    paint job lol

now the pics are here lol

This my cb7 comment

:?: :?: :?: :?:
    some upgrades
    DA CLOCK

integra headrest

so i did this idy on 94 accord eye lids on my cb7 ofcourse hey dnt fit right in so i had to cut them out and make them fit so this is how they came up

light conversion here are the pics wat do u guys think?

ex wheels gunmetal

rarer mugflags

well any mods on the future ill be posting on here

center caps

i only got one problem the center caps dont fit on the front tires can anyone help??

Comment

oem spoiler nd domo

Comment

Repped for the Domo, I need one now.

Comment

What was the problem with the brodioux red paint?

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

...You ruined your car.

Comment

Originally posted by dobermann View Post
              ...you Ruined Your Car.
              X2

Comment

I hate to say it man but I'm with the others on this one...it looked like a good start but HOLY SPRAY PAINT BATMAN!!! those rims you had looked nice before being sprayed black but I will admit the EX gunmetals look pretty good, but the red painted brake drum kind of kills that. And like said...what was wrong with the stock red? It looked pretty good but now just looks like a hooptie with mismatched panels, paint, sanding marks, gaps, etc. And to each their own but I will NEVER understand painting interior plastics such bright obnoxious colors and using hood pins with stock hood and latch....

Comment

Domo in the house lol, nice start bro

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
                    Domo in the house lol, nice start bro
                    thanks man

Comment

visors

Comment

interior

so i had all of this red painted thing all over my interior i got tired of how they were looking

yesterday i took of the face gauges and then when to the junk yard in got a few goodies

wat do u guyz think?? i like it better like this lol :P

Comment

Car is coming alone well

Ive been looking everywhere for hood props but none of the junkyards near me got acura legends

Whats your plain for the paint? Repainting it factory oem color or something else?

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                            Car is coming alone well

Ive been looking everywhere for hood props but none of the junkyards near me got acura legends

Whats your plain for the paint? Repainting it factory oem color or something else?
                            thanks man!! yeah it took me a while to find them too about the paint well its between factory color and black idk yet

Comment

Ya im about to just say fck it and buy the ones of ebay for 50 bucks lol

But ya im getting a paintjob soon. Im in the middle as well. Either oem Settler silver with black moldings or High High gloss black!

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Working...
                              X