Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Look what showed up in my driveway tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what showed up in my driveway tonight

Finally, after waiting 2 freakin months for this thing.

I don't even know where to begin on it yet. Idiot lost the fucking ignition key to it, so I need to swap door locks and ignition over from the SE.

This thing is a haggard, hurt unit and needs a lot of TLC.

1990 EXR 5 speed. 292 000km. F22A4. Not much else to say. It ain't pretty, but it's all there atleast.

Some of the most clear high quality pictures my eyes have ever laid eyes on.

Comment

About time, are you still going to build it?

Comment

I dont know yet. I have zero build budget at the moment. It needs repairs and TLC before "work" begins.

And you can thank my Blackberry Curve for the awesome night time photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Some of the most clear high quality pictures my eyes have ever laid eyes on.
          ^^^ the only time i saw this quality was on my 2.0 megapixel camera......lol....oldschool...nice find....2 door.......lucky lucky
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

ok, better pics that show what a mess this car really is.

I've got work to do.

Comment

and youd rather do bodywork...
              COUPE K24

Comment

You have some serious work ahead of you with the 1/4 panels.

Other than that it doesnt look to bad.
                Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Needs work but atleast it's in your driveway.

Are you going to swap the '93 front end as well? I miss my 90-91 front.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Every body panel will be swapped. The quarters at this point look like they're workable. Full interior swap. Basically this car will get transformed into a 1993 SE.

Guy lost the key, so I have to swap the ignition over from the SE now. I need to replace the slave cylinder and make sure the tie rod on the driver's side is all tightened up because it was loose and came apart lastnight coming off the trailer.

Right now though, I have absolutely zero budget to work with, as I'm in a transition period in a new job at a Mitsubishi dealership, and I'm going to starve for the next couple months, sooo...I don't know how much progress I'm going to be making just yet.

Oh,and I now have the title and a bill of sale. You know, since you all said I should have had that before.

Comment

If you have a title then just get a new key made.

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                        and youd rather do bodywork...
                        You can drive a car with bodywork half done, but you can't drive a car with an engine half built.

Comment

Things rough but im sure it wont be for long

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                          Originally posted by keepinitclean
                          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            You know, since you all said I should have had that before.
                            Ooooh, this is THAT car? I see. Needs work indeed. I was gonna say it's a POS and you should sell it for scrap BUUUUT, it sounds like you have other plans, lol. Good luck.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I have plans and no money. Progress will be minimal to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X