Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Look what showed up in my driveway tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just picked up a fixer upper myself has a lot of potential to it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
      i just picked up a fixer upper myself has a lot of potential to it

cool story bro

Comment

You can just give it to me lol

Comment

oh dam this CB is going to need alot of love to get her back on feet lol
          HELLAFLUSH 4 Me Coming Soon In Spring 2012

Comment

Honestly, the work this car needs is nothing I can't handle. My wallet however, says differently at the moment.

As soon as it ever stops raining here, I'm going to do the clutch slave and begin the interior swap and then start on the body work.

Comment

it's very low rpm in that pic.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                it's very low rpm in that pic.
                No man, that shit's wrapped around in VTEC yo.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  As soon as it ever stops raining here, I'm going to do the clutch slave and begin the interior swap and then start on the body work.
                  Sounds good man, I cant wait til you get it looking like a 92-93!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

i would love to see progression pics of all the body work you will be doing..as it will inspire from how it looks now to how fresh it will look in the future!..you keeping it white?

Lou's Build Thread!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Undecided on paint at the moment. It'll either be white with a black hood, or just all black, but most likely white.

Began the interior strip and swap. Took me 3 hours to get to the point I was at when these photos were taken.

I'm liking the way the interior is going to look with the black and tan.

Comment

Looks like a lot of work. Can't wait to see the progress of it. I am surprised you had the carpet and dash out and you didn't even clean them before you put them in.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyD View Post
                          Looks like a lot of work. Can't wait to see the progress of it. I am surprised you had the carpet and dash out and you didn't even clean them before you put them in.
                          What? That black carpet is sparkling clean. I vacuumed and shampooed it back to life. The black dash just had sanding dust on it from the truck in the garage that my room mate is painting. I would eat off that carpet right now. Can't keep dust off anything in the garage right now with all the sanding and shit my roommate is doing on that stupid truck.

Comment

You should change the e brake handle to black or tan. But car looks good with the ugly red out.

Comment

Absolutely everything is being swapped out. These were just teaser pics.

Comment

I'm impressed with progress so far.
                                I've always loved the SE black/tan interiors.
                                I WANT.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Working...
                                X