Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

!!!!!!!!!!!new Member Jus Post Pics 90 Cb7 !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!!new Member Jus Post Pics 90 Cb7 !!!!!!!!!!!

bought this car unmolested tell me what yall boys tink open to any an all thoughts

JETTA FRONT LIP (was a two piece but i plastic weld it)

94 ACCORD REAR LIP

Last edited by vi cb7; 06-13-2011, 08:35 PM.

Nice start welcome to cb7tuner
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

TANKS DUDE

Comment

Where Is Da Love Guys

Comment

Nice! I like all the modifications especially the cd5 rear lip

What are your plans for it?

Edit: is that a 5lug swap?

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
          Originally posted by keepinitclean
          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
            Nice! I like all the modifications especially the cd5 rear lip

What are your plans for it?

Edit: is that a 5lug swap?
            naw those r jus da hubbys dat r 5 lug i want 2 get a f20 b swap i heard its jus plug an play an worhs wit my tranny cuz its a f series ..........how tru is dat

Comment

i like the stance of the car what are you dropped on?? spring,coils

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie93fourdoor View Post
                i like the stance of the car what are you dropped on?? spring,coils
                im on e-bay coils i lowered it sum more ima post up da new pics as soon as i can

Comment

Originally posted by vi cb7 View Post
                  naw those r jus da hubbys dat r 5 lug i want 2 get a f20 b swap i heard its jus plug an play an worhs wit my tranny cuz its a f series ..........how tru is dat
                  H22 Is almost a plug and play also. Very easy swap

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                  Originally posted by keepinitclean
                  I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

She sure is clean. Looks like a re-spray? How many miles? What's with the "da"?

Comment

Originally posted by erg153 View Post
                      She sure is clean. Looks like a re-spray? How many miles? What's with the "da"?
                      the da's r jus my swagg dude .......lol yea its a respray dash said 109*** wen i bought it over a year ago now has 120***.......an yea i try 2 keep it clean

Comment

Very creative on the front lip! Car looks good so far! WELCOME!

I HAVE SPOKEN!

Comment

dat looks sick brah i tink you need ta get sum betta suspension but i tink itz a gud start

i also tink dat how u paintd da original rear lip before puttn on da 5th gen rear lip looks gud. most peeps jus put dem on top of eachother and paint dem both black

(Gah, that was insanely difficult to type.)

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                            dat looks sick brah i tink you need ta get sum betta suspension but i tink itz a gud start

i also tink dat how u paintd da original rear lip before puttn on da 5th gen rear lip looks gud. most peeps jus put dem on top of eachother and paint dem both black

tanks bro,and yea i teying 2 save up 4 sum skunk2 1 piece coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

Looks good man

Comment

Working...
                              X