Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 LX sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 LX sedan

Comment

Completely stock, just painted and tinted..... Suggestions welcome!

Comment

looks fresh . love it .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

looks good what ur plan on it

Comment

To be perfectly honest.....I have no idea. lol Like I said...Suggestions welcome.

Comment

Looks nice

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Looks nice. Did you paint it yourself of have it done at a shop?

Comment

Had a friend of mine paint it in his home paint booth..... Did a nice job for the $ He mixed the stock dark grey with a metallic black which sets it off nicely..... I'll try to capture that in another photo when the sun decides to come out again....lol

Comment

Looks good! How many miles/how's it run? I'd start with suspension/drop, front lip, lighting mods, then depending on the state of your engine start upgrading there. Intake, exhaust, h23 tb and im, f22a4 header, etc...

Comment

Here's a more detailed view of the paint...

The original engine/tranny with 260K miles was replaced with a newer F22A/tranny with approx 50K miles last August. I actually bought the car in pretty rough shape not running for $100 (yes, one hundred dollars) as-is. Had the engine/tranny swapped by a mechanic friend of mine, replaced all the commonly worn out parts i.e. main relay, TCU, battery, tune-up components, upper control arms, broken side mirrors, missing wheel cover, missing door panel trim, power window motors. Brand new distributor and starter...upgraded all the stereo to Kenwood speakers/head unit, and 1x12" Audiobahn amp/sub in the trunk just for a little extra bump, not trying to shake the earth or anything. Painted last October, tinted in May. It's now a pretty fun daily driver!! In all, I've put about $3000 into it, but it beats a monthly car note/full coverage insurance bill!!!

This is what it looked like when I bought it and had to tow it home:

Comment

Nice color bro. I always wanted to see a black sedan. What are you future mods?
                        MY MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

looks nice and rust free!

Comment

Very clean.... reminds me of my own 91 LX
                            Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Working...
                            X