Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Has anyone ever put Red/Clear inner tails only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever put Red/Clear inner tails only?

Can I have some pics of red clears on the inner tails only?
    9293 preferably, but 9091 is ok

Thanks
    Last edited by Pali_Mo; 05-14-2011, 01:40 PM.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone has ever put Red/Clears on the trunk lights only, and left the outer ones stock?
    Pics would be awesome, preferably a 9293
    erm - cant see that looking good - but pictures would be good.

1990 Honda Accord Sedan
    1998 'Slammed' Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

I don't see being a desired look IMO

Comment

Not trying to be rude, but the thread is asking for pictures, not opinions.
        please only post if you have a pic. thanks

Comment

actually if you read first post sounds like your asking a question and wanting answers.. some in forms of opinions will happen.

you asking for photos was an after thought..

but enjoy.

1990 Honda Accord Sedan
          1998 'Slammed' Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Lol agreed your asking if anyone did it and said pics would be nice but you dident straight up ask for them..

But on the other hand I think that would look weird imo. Good luck tho

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
            Originally posted by keepinitclean
            I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

It's too bad my PC is fried or I'd do it and post pics. I have R/Cs on my 92 sedan and kept the stockers in a box in my closet.

Pointless post, I know. I'll see about getting on a different PC and uploading a few different combos of the lights this next week...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Thanks. That would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                  Lol agreed your asking if anyone did it and said pics would be nice but you dident straight up ask for them..

But on the other hand I think that would look weird imo. Good luck tho
                  Originally posted by Grafix Ink. View Post
                  actually if you read first post sounds like your asking a question and wanting answers.. some in forms of opinions will happen.

you asking for photos was an after thought..

but enjoy.
                  Points taken and accepted. I have now edited my first post.

Comment

Has anyone put red and clears on the inner tails only? Hell no.
                    Does anyone have any pics? Hell no.

The fact people are giving u there opinions should inadvertently answer your original questions. U might as well ask has anybody put a chrome plated woman on their CB and could u please post pics. Nobody's gonna do that, atleast not seriously and not on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                      Has anyone put red and clears on the inner tails only? Hell no.
                      Does anyone have any pics? Hell no.

The fact people are giving u there opinions should inadvertently answer your original questions. U might as well ask has anybody put a chrome plated woman on their CB and could u please post pics. Nobody's gonna do that, atleast not seriously and not on this site.
                      What the hell is your problem? I was genuinely wondering if anyone had done this with their car. There is no need to flame me. What do you mean not seriously and not on this site? People have done all kinds of things to their cars here. Just open your ignorant eyes and look around.

Comment

What the hell is your problem? I was genuinely wondering if anyone had done this with their car. There is no need to flame me. What do you mean not seriously and not on this site? People have done all kinds of things to their cars here. Just open your ignorant eyes and look around.
                        Quit your bloodcot cryin man I was just joking.

Comment

Quit your bloodcot cryin man I was just joking.
                          It didnt seem like a joke. And im not crying. You should learn to show some respect. douche

Comment

It didnt seem like a joke. And im not crying. You should learn to show some respect. douche
                            OK the name calling isn't really necessary cuz seriously were on the internet here and ain't nothing gonna transpire so there isn't any reason to start shit. Its all good no need to get all sensitive. I am sorry my friend, hopefully u find your pics u are searching for.

Comment

OK the name calling isn't really necessary cuz seriously were on the internet here and ain't nothing gonna transpire so there isn't any reason to start shit. Its all good no need to get all sensitive. I am sorry my friend, hopefully u find your pics u are searching for.
                              Im sorry. shouldnt have acted this way. i dont know what got into me.

Comment

Working...
                              X